******Official Rangers v Young Boys Thread********

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

It’s an absolute pain in the arse. Expensive as fuck to get on and off the island and you usually need to fly a day before anything you are going to incase you get delayed - which between weather and technical issues is pretty common.

Yes it really is and then the boats I noticed were not sailing last night either.

Hope you make it down to a game in the spring. :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Jack and Barasic are ok for the game. Jack on the pain killing injections for his knee though.

Not a great time to be struggling for fitness incase of Jack and Davis. Most important games of the season between now and the new year

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We’ll not need them to win, we’ll do this on our own tonight 👍🇬🇧

It is important to finish first in order to avoid the likes of Inter or Ajax.  A positive result from Feyenoord would mean only a draw is required. However, I'm feeling good on a win.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It is important to finish first in order to avoid the likes of Inter or Ajax.  A positive result from Feyenoord would mean only a draw is required. However, I'm feeling good on a win.

Fuck Feyenoord  we’ve got this mate 

'Re the Our Day Will Come.

I totally understand why people prefer No Surrender etc. That's a no brainer.

But my believe is Their Day Never Came, but Ours Will.

Plus the Fenian bastards that I know, are Absolutely Livid that we are using it.

So Fuck them.

Ps. Republicans, both Scottish and Irish have No monopoly over the English language, it's ours 1st and foremost, let them fuck off back to their Gaelic nonsense.

27 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Says the guy much older than me, has been on the site 3 years less and made more posts, constantly on here arguing with fellow fans and running conspiracy theories etc.

😎

Did I hurt your feelings mate 

You are a good stats guy but I know what you think of me already .Don’t I 😂

Archived