*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gazzalivesforever said:

Gerrard sits on the bench with his hands in his pockets like he does when things aren't working. He's absolutely clueless. He doesn't know how to change a game. Ineffectual subs. No plan b. I wonder which player or players he'll throw under the bus tonight. 

Katic. It'll be Katic.

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

We need to start calling out these decisions. This should be 2-0

I’m not for one second going to defend our shitebag players or clueless manager but if Beaton wasn’t such a cheating fenian bastard it would be 2-0 and Dicker would be off, unreal the shit we have to put up with.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

I've no idea how that's a foul against morelos but not a penalty to us 2 mins before. Joke. We've been pish no doubt but it's comical the referees

Said it last week when people were saying how Walters team would dig out results when we've played poorly that his Rangers team weren't on the end of anywhere near as many game changing decisions by refs and linesman.

We've done enough to win that game tonight, shite performance or not and we've been cheated out of 3 points again.

Just now, j1mgg said:

A fucking draw is pointless aswell, just whack Beaton with the ball every chance we get.

I don;t think the players even need to have the ball - just get them to have a pop every time they're near for being a cheating bastard.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We still blaming refs or are we ready to admit that we're just fucking garbage and have been since beating them?

We can play poorly but still point out obvious fuck ups by the ref. 
without those bad decisions we would still have won that game no matter how bad we played

Archived