Macron?

GOAT

Just seen on some daft Rangers Facebook page were on the verge of a new deal with Macron, please some cunt tell me this is bullshit.  The tarriers about to sign a record breaking deal with Adidas and we’re going with fucking macron.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GOAT said:

Just seen on some daft Rangers Facebook page were on the verge of a new deal with Macron, please some cunt tell me this is bullshit.  The tarriers about to sign a record breaking deal with Adidas and we’re going with fucking macron.  

It's nonsense.

Boys on FF have were discussing possible companies and its came from. There. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

It's nonsense.

Boys on FF have were discussing possible companies and its came from. There. 

I know cunts will say it’s money that matters but naw, we should be going for deals with the big brands Nike, Adidas even puma.  Fuck all these bargain shite brands. 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The only trainers I ware is adidas

Fuckin gutted they peado bastards have got them

Whoever its going to be, I just hope to fuck it's in place already and we're just waiting to announce. 

Under 4 months till CL qualifiers and not thrilled at the prospect fat Ashley digging out the unsold puma kits from 2 years ago from the SD warehouse. 

I'd like to think Bisgrove has something  up his sleeve. 

The statement released about it all sounded pretty confident. Surely they have something agreed in principle. 

Bisgrove won't want to have a blemish on what is a pretty decent cv. I'm strangely quitely confident, bizarre as it may seem! 

4 minutes ago, livibear101 said:

Whoever offers us the best deal 

doesn’t matter what brand it is 

As a bit of a guess, my money's on Kappa.

Leeds moving to Adidas, so a gap in the UK for Kappa.

OR it's just blue t-shirts from Primark and shorts from lost property box! 

14 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Whoever its going to be, I just hope to fuck it's in place already and we're just waiting to announce. 

Under 4 months till CL qualifiers and not thrilled at the prospect fat Ashley digging out the unsold puma kits from 2 years ago from the SD warehouse. 

What’s CL qualifiers got to do with anything? 

Archived