Morelos

fin8577

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

Plus is his mrs not pregnant and his mums ill?

The cumulative effect of his personal problems and a national media who tear chunks out his arse at every given opportunity isn’t helping.

Exactly. The loss of form has been extreme but there’s no big mystery about it

Being brutally honest, as good as he was before Xmas, we can’t afford our star striker to have the following traits:

Incapable of scoring against the tarriers

Downs tools for 3-4 months every season

Disciplinary issues meaning he frequently misses games

Morelos has all of these. Sell and move on, bring someone who’ll score slightly less but will play the full season and give their all

23 minutes ago, George McLean said:

Not on his current form and with his poor attitude he isn't.

No, not on current form you’re right but current form doesn’t dictate market value. Ability does. He is a superb player when he’s up to it. He is well worth £20m and would be an absolute steal at that for any club in the top 5 European leagues. 

We really need to stop writing off the values of our biggest assets. It is ridiculous. However, we do need to cash in IF somebody offers us a suitable amount.

Omar Sadiq was being valued at £10m a few months ago FFS.  Morelos is well worth £20m.  He’s still one of the top scorers in the Europa and will finish the season with 30+ from open play for the second year in a row.

He needs dropped for his own good. If there is an issue with the manager playing him doesn't resolve that.however if the issue is with his head give him a week or so off, itll pay dividends in the long run as he's contributing little now.

15 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Being brutally honest, as good as he was before Xmas, we can’t afford our star striker to have the following traits:

Morelos has all of these. Sell and move on, bring someone who’ll score slightly less but will play the full season and give their all

Why on earth should we be aiming for someone that scores less?

31 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Mon mate, your much better than that, your a Rangers player, and andy walker, and chris sutton put you off scoring, nah.

I never said that mate. 

The crap about the tracker on his car the racist columns in the press. The constant scrutiny of every challenge and goal celebration. It all added up to affect his confidence. 

I also think he is also looking to leave but if none of the bullshit was being flung at him then I suspect he would be happy and scoring as he was previously. 

1 minute ago, Bertent said:

He needs dropped for his own good. If there is an issue with the manager playing him doesn't resolve that.however if the issue is with his head give him a week or so off, itll pay dividends in the long run as he's contributing little now.

He's missed four games this year. How much more time off do you want to give him? He needs to play through it. The alternatives are limited.

Just now, TEFTONG said:

I never said that mate. 

The crap about the tracker on his car the racist columns in the press. The constant scrutiny of every challenge and goal celebration. It all added up to affect his confidence. 

I also think he is also looking to leave but if none of the bullshit was being flung at him then I suspect he would be happy and scoring as he was previously. 

Fair play mate, sorry if I picked you up wrong 👍

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He's missed four games this year. How much more time off do you want to give him? He needs to play through it. The alternatives are limited.

We are carrying a full back a central defender a midfielder now a forward who's head isn't in the game. Play him from the bench if we must. 

31 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

What the fuck 😂

'Aye mate you score 10 goals all season but you try hard and play every game so it's sound'.

21 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I never said that mate. 

Not to mention at least 2 good goals getting chopped off him, all that combined is going to affect anyone never mind Alfredo, hope he snaps out of it soon, starting on thursday :tu:

2 hours ago, fin8577 said:

...before the winter break i think we should have got a huge fee for him but since January his forms been shit his attitude has been shit and at this rate we would be lucky to get a decent fee for him come the summer.   

Wake up, son. There's a reason we didn't get a huge fee for him.  Something about being absolute pish and something else about being an absolute liability...

Alfredo will probably be sent off against the scum and lose more games with us- his attitude is all wrong for our club- he never seems to learn.

If he goes at the end of the season, he will be sold for around 8 million - there is no way 20 million will be offered for this unpredictable & hot headed player.

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Going by the money thats paid for shite these days he is valued around that , whether hes worth it is another story..........

Never worth it and we’ll get nothing like it. He’ll go for well less than 10 million - we’ll be lucky to get 5 

Just now, Swagger said:

Never worth it and we’ll get nothing like it. He’ll go for well less than 10 million - we’ll be lucky to get 5 

Wouldnt surprise me if its around 10 , but theres zero chance of him going anywhere for 5..........

Archived