Hearts Gorgie road end

GOAT

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is like somebody watching the twin towers collapsing live in front of their eyes, and wondering why you cant get Creamola Foam anymore. 

Cracking post 😂

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

This is like somebody watching the twin towers collapsing live in front of their eyes, and wondering why you cant get Creamola Foam anymore. 

Creamola foam, that really takes me back quite a number of years.

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Wish I could just use all my likes on this. 

2 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

😀😀😀

After laughing for about five minutes at MMM’s reply...

I’m sure we swapped from the Gorgie Rd end to the Roseburn in 97/98 but don’t quote me on that.

Was talking about that end recently with family. Apparently the last Rangers game my grandfather ever went to was at Hearts in 85. Would have been about 75 years old at the time. We got pumped, he got his  pocket dipped by a fellow bear and he never went back again to another game 😂 

3 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

For those old enough to remember the Gorgie Road End.

01713AA1-9D9A-49BE-B832-CE554E1C8D8E.png

Don’t need to go that far back mate I stood in it in the late 80,s was one of my favourite away days, mind cunts used to be up on the roof of they buildings behind it watching the game beside the big chimneys and the Billy boy’s getting belted out from both supports  😆

6 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

41 likes.  Surely some kind of record.

Archived