Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JCDBigBear

3 UEFA fines When will some people learn?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

They will never learn. They dont want to learn. They dont care what you, me or anyone else says.

No pyro, no party. End of.

We need to get used to an endless list of fines. 

No idea why our fans still go on about Their behaviour. We are now the same. 

That firecracker that went off at Braga game. Did we ever find out who threw it ? 

You said they don’t learn, they don’t want to learn, they don’t care what anyone says so assuming you know who it was.

Fining a club for a wee guy running on the pitch is ridiculous and don’t know how anyone is defending UEFA on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

These are retrospective fines though. They cant say the guy who ran onto the pitch was a bigger danger than a flying glass bottle or a flare.  Imagine young Coombs was playing and a flare clapped him on his barnet. The cunt would go up like L...

I am an idiot, sorry folks

You fucking shitebag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

European games brings out the fannies in big numbers. I'm not sure what more we, the club, or the stewards can do tbh. Society is full of stupid, selfish, often drunk or drugged arseholes who do what they want, or what they get the most likes for on social media.

Dafties running onto the park or throwing bottles do so because they're fuckwits. I'm not sure theres any education or self policing that will stop fannies from being fannies.

And I'm not condoning it. It's a societal thing with folk not having enough brain cells to see the damage they cause (plenty such evidence in today's lockdown society where selfish cunts are selfish cunts).

Post of the day :tu: It is weird how we let ourselves down more often in European games and domestic

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

3 fines from UEFA.     £8865 for the clown running onto the pitch at home to Braga.    £4650 due to the clown throwing the flare onto the pitch in the same game.    Another £4650 due to the moron who threw the bottle at the Leverkusen game.    I hope the Club ban these clowns for good.

All these 3 offences amount to 13,000

I'm sure out of all  the scum's hundreds of fines , one of their offences , has never been more than these combined:hmmm:

Uefa make it up as they go along . They must just pick random figures out of a hat .

Instead of making the most important decisions and getting the leagues all null and void . Shower of bastards . I have over 400 pounds with bet 365 in accas, that depend on these fuckwits doing the correct and sensible thing :p: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

All these 3 offences amount to 13,000

I'm sure out of all  the scum's hundreds of fines , one of their offences , has never been more than these combined:hmmm:

Uefa make it up as they go along . They must just pick random figures out of a hat .

Instead of making the most important decisions and getting the leagues all null and void . Shower of bastards . I have over 400 pounds with bet 365 in accas, that depend on these fuckwits doing the correct and sensible thing :p: 

They got one fine yesterday that was £14000 iirc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Find the people responsible and give them two options.

1. Pay the fine yourself or

2. Banned from Ibrox for life.

Rangers shouldn’t be paying thousands of pounds because morons can’t act like normal people. 

Or both of the above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Who really gives a fuck more important things to worry about right now. 

 

This was my first thoughts on reading the news about the fines. Over and above this, is it really an appropriate time for any fines to be handed out to clubs (who may soon struggle financially, I include all clubs) given the fact they support the livelihoods of staff way below the pay grades of players, coaches execs etc. who can probably shoulder a potentially a drop or loss of earnings till this is all over. UEFA (in my mind) are led by self interest,  greed, position and  power and do not in any way represent the grass roots football fan who would rather see a governing body there to look after, support and nurture clubs... (I am in no way defending the actions of the idiots who brought these punishments upon us, but maybe a more appropriate solution could have been found in the circumstances)

It occurred to me on re reading this I could exchange UEFA for SFA/ SPFL and the description would suit either or...

Tiger Shaw likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Saddens me to admit it but we always have had a large number of eejits in our 'support'.

 

They let us down time after time and don't care if it harms our reputation and the club's finances.

No club is immune I'm afraid .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder why many dont share the opinion of fans being fucking mongos that sing from the big bad songbook fully knowing FARE or other cunts are listening? 

Bad Robot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

stupid fines that could have been prevented by the fans themselves.the guy throwing the bottle at least 5 folk could have prevented that.the 3 guys sat right behind him and the 2 either side of him must have seen the raised arm with the bottle in so why not grab it or the arm to stop it. the guy running onto the pitch surely to fuck the guys on the spot could have grabbed him fair play on that one we had just scored so most jumping about but it was preventable by our own.(tin hat in waiting)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, devref said:

stupid fines that could have been prevented by the fans themselves.the guy throwing the bottle at least 5 folk could have prevented that.the 3 guys sat right behind him and the 2 either side of him must have seen the raised arm with the bottle in so why not grab it or the arm to stop it. the guy running onto the pitch surely to fuck the guys on the spot could have grabbed him fair play on that one we had just scored so most jumping about but it was preventable by our own.(tin hat in waiting)

If you wanted to chuck a bottle do you think you could manage it before others stopped you?

Have you ever had it in your mind as you're celebrating a goal that someone may run from somewhere near you and hurdle a gate / wall, and that's where your focus should be?

The blame is with both individuals not the rest of our fans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If you wanted to chuck a bottle do you think you could manage it before others stopped you?

Have you ever had it in your mind as you're celebrating a goal that someone may run from somewhere near you and hurdle a gate / wall, and that's where your focus should be?

The blame is with both individuals not the rest of our fans.

Exactly mate and that’s why I hate these type of threads it’s just open season for us to attack our own when every single club in world football has idiots among their support. Ffs we’ve even got a numpty trying to bring naughty songs into a thread that’s fuck all to do with what we sing.

ForeverAndEver likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...