Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The current caller on Clyde, I know, is a fucking retarded fenian bellend. 

Stuttering and getting basic facts wrong.

And no it’s not Neil Doncaster. 

The reason we are having an EGM is lost on some of these fannies 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Canabear said:

And that way we'd find out who paid for the Deloitte investigation,,,,,,,,,,,,,If there really was one and not just a piece of paper stating that one did take place..............and exactly what was in it.

Rob drew my attention to that .Yeah makes perfect sense 👍

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

First caller on SSB is a taig with their favourite word 

WHY!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!! do we need a independent investigation 

WHY!!!!!! Are people saying my club harboured pedeos 

WHY!!!!!!!! do I need to get a job.

Why!!! Do me and my fellow fans stink like fuck

3 hours ago, Canabear said:

I don't see why not.

Anyone who thinks Doncaster has no idea how much that Deloitte investigation cost and exactly who paid for it really needs to open their eyes here because if it was anyone other than the SPFL then that is another thing that would need looking into.

IF he doesn't know how much it cost and where the money to pay for it came from, then you need to ask what the hell he does as chief exec and why is he being paid £400k.

2 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

First caller on SSB is a taig with their favourite word 

WHY!!!!!!!!

WHY!!!!!! do we need a independent investigation 

WHY!!!!!! Are people saying my club harboured pedeos 

WHY!!!!!!!! do I need to get a job.

Wait for the Gets supporter that always sound like a taig .It’s a Snyde speciality 

Apoligies if this has already been mentioned.

If the SPFL represent the clubs and the clubs want to find out how much the Deloitte inquiry cost and who paid for it then surely they are entitled to an answer at, say, an upcoming EGM. It’s their money after all.

Section 388 of the Companies Act 2006 states:

“ A company’s accounting records-

a. Must be kept at its registered office or such other place as the directors think fit, and
   b. Must at all times be open for inspection by the company’s officers

A company’s “officers” are its directors and the company secretary’.

Given the above, I’d very surprised if a standing board member and SPFL director, Stewart Robertson for example, doesn’t instantly  have access to the information.

He will however be restricted in disclosing it publicly. 

Does anybody better qualified than me know if he can disclose this info at an EGM of the member clubs?

Perhaps that is the ‘serious allegation and threat’ Doncaster is referring to.

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

celtic fan on Clyde “we don’t want the title handed to us but we will take the title if it’s given to us”.

I shit you not 😂😂

Decades of inbreeding and paedophilia will do that to them.....

1 minute ago, BroonBear said:

IF he doesn't know how much it cost and where the money to pay for it came from, then you need to ask what the hell he does as chief exec and why is he being paid £400k.

That lying bastard knows everything about it.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Apoligies if this has already been mentioned.

If the SPFL represent the clubs and the clubs want to find out how much the Deloitte inquiry cost and who paid for it then surely they are entitled to an answer at, say, an upcoming EGM. It’s their money after all.

Section 388 of the Companies Act 2006 states that:

section 388 of the Companies Act 2006, which provides, at section 388(1) that:

“ A company’s accounting records-

a. Must be kept at its registered office or such other place as the directors think fit, and
   b. Must at all times be open for inspection by the company’s officers

A company’s “officers” are its directors and the company secretary’.

Given the above, I’d very surprised if a standing board member and SPFL director, Stewart Robertson for example, doesn’t instantly  have access to the information.

He will however be restricted in disclosing it publicly. 

Does anybody better qualified than me know if he can disclose this info at an EGM of the member clubs?

Perhaps that is the ‘serious allegation and threat’ Doncaster is referring to.

I thought the whistle blowers act covered disclosure 

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Honestly man i don't know what's happened in the last 20 years, but we used to batter wee mouthy taigs like these up and down London Road for fun.

Or is that not the done thing nowadays.

Bring it back I say 👍

As many others have commented, this vote tomorrow will only go one way. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing to be honest.

If Rangers are going to have to be monetary liable to expose the corruption in Scottish football then it'll be better to do so through a civil court action where we will be entitled to receive the costs of this litigation back if(when) we win. 

Another option might be the ombudsman which requires all procedural practises to be completed before they will intervene. I've seen stated that in UK law maladministration must be investigated by an ombudsman, just not sure what relevant ombudsman would be used in this case. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I thought the whistle blowers act covered disclosure 

Probably, but surely the question can be asked and must be answered within the boardroom.

I run a one man Ltd company and have a basis knowledge of the restrictions. 
One  thing I’m certain about is you can’t pay any sums of money out your Ltd account without it being attributed to somewhere/someone/something.

Its simply not allowed. Now, whether it can be disclosed at an EGM is a different matter.

Archived