Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I don’t know how anyone can take that specky fudball Spew Heevins seriously.

Take a load of utter shite and talks it through his nose. 

Nasally noncey old wankstain.

A belter Dave.
I can actually hear him saying that to Richie

Remember this one

Richie.."have you got through to the pope yet"?
Dave (holding the phone book) "pope G"?
Richie  "he's not pope Gavin,it's JP,look under pope jp"
Dave  "JP,  oh!..here he is POPE J.P..i didn't know he lived in Twickenham"  :mutley:

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it glorious to at last have this shower of shameful bastards running scared to death that their whole stinking stitch up is unravelling in front of their eyes :guns:and for me even better is they have only gone and made a large percentage of what would have normally been our foes become our friends :cheers: 

I must also say well done to all the brilliant work being done all over social media by what feels like an all Rangers family mission:bow:, not only for our own clubs benefit but as importantly the whole of our game in this country. After the way our club has been treated in the last 10 years it would be easy to stay bitter, twisted and resentful.  Instead our board has simply put the emphasis on truth, equality, legality, and fairness at the forefront of this shambles. I for one feel extremely proud of the way our club has behaved in all of this, top marks Rangers    :UK:

28 minutes ago, Swally said:

Just listening to the bbc podcast for today, Charlie Adam on and he says Peter Lawwell is great for celtic and has been dignified throughout.

I hated that cunt as a player and a lot of people thought I wasn't justified with my hatred, I am now.

Wonder how any ex bear can be that brainless .Where has he been living these past 10 years .Rat fuck 

10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

Dave, I remember deciding to tune in to SSB the very first day (a Friday I believe) of awarding celtic the title was muted. His (Keevens) opinion was that whilst not mathematically secure, this basically should not be done. Actually quite refreshing an opinion to hear from him and that programme considering imo it’s a loaded propaganda vehicle for a certain section of the community.
On looking to the follow up programme on the Monday I lasted 10 minutes as surprise surprise, he’d done a 180’ turn and celtic should in fact be named as champions (Dundee fc’esk u-turn). Then of course The usual ‘Rangers’ supporter phoned in to agree with this. Nothing more than a celtic cheer leader who has wore blinkers his whole professional career towards the biggest ‘open secret’ in Scottish football...

Hugh is a prime Hollicom man. His boss is shagging the Hollicom boss. 

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

A belter Dave.
I can actually hear him saying that to Richie

Remember this one

Richie.."have you got through to the pope yet"?
Dave (holding the phone book) "pope G"?
Richie  "he's not pope Gavin,it's JP,look under pope jp"
Dave  "JP,  oh!..here he is POPE J.P..i didn't know he lived in Twickenham"  :mutley:

I love when he tells a non funny story and he has everyone licking his balls in excitement .Gushing over the old mutant cunt that he is 

42 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You will be disappointed tonight .The agenda will be set and it won’t be to back us 

I would give it a miss for your sanity 

Tonight it will be back the Spfl special 

Iv got the McGuire on just now PLZ they all back an inquiry now ,to cleanse the game but leaning towards the narratives of clearing donkey and the lawyer 

now sympathising with donkey saying he might walk because he’s had enough 

35 minutes ago, Swally said:

Just listening to the bbc podcast for today, Charlie Adam on and he says Peter Lawwell is great for celtic and has been dignified throughout.

I hated that cunt as a player and a lot of people thought I wasn't justified with my hatred, I am now.

Football career almost over looking for a media career 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Iv got the McGuire on just now PLZ they all back an inquiry now ,to cleanse the game but leaning towards the narratives of clearing donkey and the lawyer 

Wee different tactic there eh .Trying to give him the sympathy vote .These bheasts are all treacherous bastards .There will always be an angle .I have no doubts 

3 hours ago, gordo7 said:

I wonder how long it will take for Liewell to decide that he needs a patsy and doncaster will be sacrificed.

Already in the pipeline, pushing the choice of which season ticket holder can be the future compliance officer to the back of the rack.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wee different tactic there eh .Trying to give him the sympathy vote .These bheasts are all treacherous bastards .There will always be an angle .I have no doubts 

Victim card loyal 😂

Aye there is never a way to win an argument with a tarrier ,there is always a way for them to slither away from the real truth ,the deflect and deny indoctrination seems to fair them well in life 

None of them will see the irony that this is the first time they have ever sided with authorities,even when we got voted out the league it was a Masonic conspiracy to vote us into the league 😀

17 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Poor Neill being driven out of his job in the middle of a pandemic by the big bad Rangers, is this a new narrative being set, I hope when the SPFL is sufficiently cleansed we go after all these complicit cunts in the media 

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

IMO Club1872 (who I was never a fan off but recently past year or two have been fantastic and won me over) should be making similar statements but from our perspective to award celtic a title they've not won either.

I'll never understand why the appetite for this fight has vanished from our supporters almost overnight, despite all the initial chest thumping at the start of this debacle. 

To be fair think Rangers have released enough statements on the matter without club 1872 getting involved.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Poor Neill being driven out of his job in the middle of a pandemic by the big bad Rangers, is this a new narrative being set, I hope when the SPFL is sufficiently cleansed we go after all these complicit cunts in the media 

Media for me shoulder the blame ,they are the ones who peddled the anti tarrier shite for years ,they are the ones who sensationalise the stuff that goes against the tarriers and washes over the stuff that goes against us,

This pressurised the likes of Lieswell to be shoehorned into positions that allowed him to take over 

Archived