OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It worries me ,that could be their next get out 

Take Rangers money, but get this shower of fuckers at Deloitte to do it again 

I genuinely hope ,we would be ready for that one 

you think Rangers or anybody else are going to cough up quite a bit of dough without knowing who will be carry out the job ?

Not happening mate.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Wait for the Gets supporter that always sound like a taig .It’s a Snyde speciality 

They do have a specific accent  Johnathan Watson has it to a T 

just a shame he doesn’t have the patter anymore 

Why not have a board that consists of professionals that have no aleigance to any club or even really care for football.  You have a financial director taking a wage because they are good at the financial job, You have a CEO who is good at running a company and so on. You can have Non execs to give representation across the leagues, 1 from each league that rotates yeara on year. Then any major descisions get voted on by all clubs, who have an equal say. If the item being voted on doesn't affect your club then you don't get a vote. 

I.e. How the Highland and Loawland gain promotion to the 2nd div. No team in the Premiership, championsship get a say, as its unlikely to afffect them in any way shape or form. And what happens with play offs (or not) to the premiership, the league 2 and high/lowland teams don't get a say.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They always mention Rangers as if we are outside the group of all the unhappy clubs .

Hardly a complementary or thankful word . Yet we are there standing on the outside . That is how it comes across 

Orchestrated and by design.

14 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

He’s been arguably our biggest supporter through the whole debacle 

100% a Thistle man now. Will do what's best for Thistle first and last.

2 hours ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

" We will back wholeheartedly the option of the club exploring further action should we indeed be expelled from the Premier League. "

The Foundation aren't fucking about here! They're spelling it out loud and clear to the SPFL.

THIS IS A DECLARATION OF WAR!

Love how Hearts are using the word 'expelled' rather than 'relegated',they're pointing out the fact the games a bogie ;-)

Britton coming across well there. Keevins is just a bitter old one deliberately missing the point that it isn't just a Rangers issue, that regardless of any club bias from the administration of the SPFL, they have been shown to be inept, aggressive, argumentative and putting themselves before the interests of the member clubs.

They have been shown to lie about a few things so there needs to be a clean sweep. 

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Gerry Britton coming across quite well here IMO

Keevin's seems to have changed his tune this afternoon too (going on his article this morning and his comments tonight)

Switched off now but Britton was very reasoned in his responses. 

And Keevins seems to have changed his mind due to the sheep also now supporting the proposal. Wish to fuck he would stop implying that if we were paying for it it would be our independent investigation and as such possibly biased. It wouldn't. We're offering to pay it purely to counter the cost argument given by the spfl who have stated they dont wish the proposal to pass.

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Gerry Britton coming across quite well here IMO

Keevin's seems to have changed his tune this afternoon too (going on his article this morning and his comments tonight)

Still doesn't think that the Rangers dossier proves anything worthy of an investigation but now thinks we need an investigation now that other clubs are showing a lack of trust in the board, Aberdeen voting yes he claims is an eye opener as they have nothing to gain in terms of league position other than finishing 3rd

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Still doesn't think that the Rangers dossier proves anything worthy of an investigation but now thinks we need an investigation now that other clubs are showing a lack of trust in the board, Aberdeen voting yes he claims is an eye opener as they have nothing to gain in terms of league position other than finishing 3rd

To be honest mate I don't think he's said that tonight - he said it (the contents of our dossier) doesn't constitute their removal.

I'll no doubt get slaughtered, I don't necessarily disagree with him on that. 

Reason being, the dossier is mostly allegations from us. I think we need to see the proof, the proof which will 100% come out in any independent investigation, to justify their removal. 

Is the allegations enough to suspend them pending an investigation? 100% yes - but that's a different matter than their outright removal. 

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

To be honest mate I don't think he's said that tonight - he said it (the contents of our dossier) doesn't constitute their removal.

I'll no doubt get slaughtered, I don't necessarily disagree with him on that. 

Reason being, the dossier is mostly allegations from us. I think we need to see the proof, the proof which will 100% come out in any independent investigation, to justify their removal. 

Is the allegations enough to suspend them pending an investigation? 100% yes - but that's a different matter than their outright removal. 

Isn't the removal bit part of his sloganeering, Rangers asked for them to be suspended whilst an Independent Investigation was conducted?

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listen to this muppet . ffs . Why are taigs so thick 

Listened to that celtic supporter from Stirling come on and then the comments from the panel. My IQ dropped 10% just hearing that incoherent drivel.

Archived