Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 minutes ago, Swally said:

I find it quite suspicious both Hibs and celtic have been silent in all of this

Fancy Hibs to back the EGM. No chance the tarriers will. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prince George said:

I feel after the game on the 29th the media assassination of Morelos and to some degree Rangers was the cause of our collapse.  Didn’t help the he was banned.

People will tell you that you are a paranoid prod mate but I'm in your camp. There were many factors and that is certainly one of them.

1 minute ago, Prince George said:

I feel after the game on the 29th the media assassination of Morelos and to some degree Rangers was the cause of our collapse.  Didn’t help the he was banned.

His form definitely suffered after the hate campaign against him, not kicked a ball since, all because we had the audacity to beat the bheasts at their own midden 

29 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Victim card loyal 😂

Aye there is never a way to win an argument with a tarrier ,there is always a way for them to slither away from the real truth ,the deflect and deny indoctrination seems to fair them well in life 

None of them will see the irony that this is the first time they have ever sided with authorities,even when we got voted out the league it was a Masonic conspiracy to vote us into the league 😀

So very very true .The scum being hypocrites to a man .Never accept that there could possibly be corruption going on ..No matter how clear the evidence was .In their minds they would excuse anything off, because in their wee sordid child abusing minds ,they think they have been getting cheated all their lives and ironically ,even these last 9 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is your typical taig cunt 

Just now, Swally said:

Why do you think Hibs will back it?

They weren’t happy a couple of weeks ago just before the other vote. They were in the same camp as the sheep I think!

Might be wrong but just a feeling.

38 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Void the league and give tv companies an extra year onto their deal.

No titles given out for nothing, no one relegated. 

It’s that easy :) .... I’m being serious by the way, not sarcastic.

We are not the only county facing this problem: others will no doubt manage it without too much fuss.

Also, see if there really wasn’t a mechanism or resolution  in place to allow the SPFL to distribute cash without the season ending then get members  to vote in an emergency resolution to allow just that.

Again, its that easy surely.

PS I'm available should the position of SPFL’s  CEO arise within  AND will only be looking  for £250k per year rather than the reported £350k Doncaster pulls in.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Holy fuck, stopped reading at "It's a clear attempt to influence the vote when the forty-two member clubs are asked tomorrow whether they want such a thing to take place. "

The SPFL say "don't vote to investigate us because it's going to cost all of scottish football too much money in a time of crisis!!!"

Rangers say "don't worry about that, we'll pay for it"

...and it's Rangers trying to influence the vote?

Another mongo outed

The prick was saying we should pay for it 🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Poor Neill being driven out of his job in the middle of a pandemic by the big bad Rangers, is this a new narrative being set, I hope when the SPFL is sufficiently cleansed we go after all these complicit cunts in the media 

This cunt will never be driven out of 380 large plus 80 k bonus.
Nor will he be shamed into it.
He will have to be sleekit pete's fall guy.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

People will tell you that you are a paranoid prod mate but I'm in your camp. There were many factors and that is certainly one of them.

I am often told I am just a bigoted prod 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

22 hours ago, esquire8 said:

There isn't any more to release one. The ones who have made public their feelings towards this have already published statements. Unless one more comes out the woodwork somehow then it's all done.

Nice statement from Aberdeen today..

5 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Did members agree to that wage and bonus?

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Won't be getting a bonus this year! 

Archived