Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

We alone cannot vote it down. Need 1 other club to vote against it. In the past, iirc, we could have but when they kicked us out the league the clubs took the opportunity to change the rules so that structural changes required 2 votes to fail

It won't pass though, not unless the diddy clubs have cast iron guarantees they don't lose any home fixtures vs us and the filth, and they don't lose a single penny in tv money. There's next to no chance it gets passed, let alone in time for next season.

Yeah I read 11-1 to pass but seen so many said we just need to vote it down, that's why I put the question marks in there because I seen people say both.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

We alone cannot vote it down. Need 1 other club to vote against it. In the past, iirc, we could have but when they kicked us out the league the clubs took the opportunity to change the rules so that structural changes required 2 votes to fail

It won't pass though, not unless the diddy clubs have cast iron guarantees they don't lose any home fixtures vs us and the filth, and they don't lose a single penny in tv money. There's next to no chance it gets passed, let alone in time for next season.

It's also worth mentioning that celtic have been vocal opponents of league reconstruction for years but I wouldn't be surprised to now see them back it in order to get their tainted title

From the spfl statement pre vote:

"If approved, this would result in the promotion of Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers, and the relegation of Partick Thistle and Stranraer.

If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21".

Thistle and Stranraer must now be relegated. Hearts must be as soon as the decision made to conclude Premier League.  Committing to consult doesnt deviate from that.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think the SPFL have made a massive mistake. They've gone against a UEFA directive to all associations.

Not yet they haven’t. The Premiership is still postponed as it stands. Obviously it will be ended eventually but they’ve bought themselves time to stay aligned with UEFA. 

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nothing been decided yet for SPFL. 

when’s that?

Yes but the board can make the decision whenever they seem games cant be played. Give them a couple of weeks and they will give the tarriers the title. As soon as there was a chance of no relegation through restructuring then the tarriers were always going to get their way. 

Didn't think I could despise Hearts much more than I could before I read that Budge was happy enough leading a task squad for a reconstruction that is already a non-starter.

I looking forward to their club dying soon.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

This should be seriously considered 

I honestly don’t understand why it’s such an issue not to go. I get people enjoy away games and have shown loyalty beyond words travelling here, there and everywhere - but if you hate the rest of Scottish football the way you say you do then it shouldn’t be an issue taking a season out.

It would kill clubs.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

From the spfl statement pre vote:

"If approved, this would result in the promotion of Dundee United, Raith Rovers and Cove Rangers, and the relegation of Partick Thistle and Stranraer.

If the resolution is approved, the SPFL has also committed to consulting with Clubs over the possibility of League restructuring ahead of Season 2020/21".

Thistle and Stranraer must now be relegated. Hearts must be as soon as the decision made to conclude Premier League.  Committing to consult doesnt deviate from that.

The fact that Thistle and Stranraer are not mentioned to me says that they will be saved and will not proceed with legal action against the SPFL. 

Yeah, don't get that the congratulations.

I would grudgingly accept it if this was done by all leagues in Europe at the same time, but when we are doing it first and the whole thing has stank of corruption since the start i really can't.  

50 minutes ago, kyleknox said:

Bastards

Who? Us, celtic or Dundee?

17 minutes ago, alfredosgloves said:

I just hope Rangers explore every oppotunity, to leave this joke of a league.

Corruption at its highest, vote should not stand, stinks to the fucking core.

Corrputt to the core 😂

16 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

By fuck, they conducted that internal investigation quickly.

Full credit to them.

I know. Amazing how speedily they concluded and published the results which therefore allowed them to accept Dundee’s vote.

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I want us to resign from this league tonight. 

I want celtic and Dundee to resign from the league tonight. 

2 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

They're not calling the Premier League yet, that's why Hearts haven't been relegated and the scum arent "Champions".

The vote was to end the lower leagues, with the Premiership being called at a later date.

Or have they moved the goalposts again.

It’s only a matter of time 

OK, so what and when is our next move with the nuclear bomb we are supposed to have?

360 fucking pages to end up with this result?

Do we now bow down and kiss the arses of our lords and masters, because they clearly give not one fuck what we are sitting with.

The moneys will be paid out and we will be made to look the bad guys and be lucky if we're not in for some sanction in calling for Doncaster's suspension.

If we do have a nuclear weapon, we better get it fucking launched before this day is out, which I hope we already planned for.

Gutted, but unsurprised.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Yip, can see livi etc being against it. 

Aye. There's also literally no agreement whatsoever on what a larger league should look like and its knock on impact on lower leagues

14 teams, 16 teams, split or no split, how big the 2nd tier should be, how does the highland and lowland league interact etc, a tv deal needs to be renegotiated, sponsors need to be spoken to

So many issues to work through and these stupid Dundee wankers think it can be worked through in the space of a month

9 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Notice how relegations have not been confirmed in that statement by the SPFL...

There won't be any relegations mate that's why the whore fae Hearts has been give the job setting up reconstruction tey will just move teams up a league and bring in the winners of the highland and lowland leagues to make up the numbers its a stitch up.

Archived