Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Probably third or fourth time I have posted similar but SPFL Board do not do retreat and have no reason to play by normal rules.

They will come out fighting if not today certainly tomorrow.

And we need to be ready.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Roberson is the whistleblower. We’ve used all the SPFL board papers. 

Just as liewell and others have done over the years.

Minutes aren't secret or " for your eyes only"

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So Liewell making no comment gives them the moral high ground. More like he is taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself.

He’s probably spoken more than us but he’s just done it through Jackson, Sutton and Stewart etc.

Davie Provan claiming anyone at Penn State FC has any moral high ground on any subject is laughable.

The most morally bankrupt football club in the world.

Abusing kids for decades.

Paying the abusers money.

Denying it has anything to do with them by claiming the”separate entity” lie.

Calling a game off by using the tragic death of a footballer because they were off form.

Compounding that by playing on when their coach died the same season because they were playing well.

Causing a referee strike because they wanted to blame them for every dropped point.

Have hired private detectives to follow refs to their homes and work places.

Have continually claimed the football bodies and referees have been against them for decades. The irony that they don’t want an independent inquiry now lost on them.

Crying to get Rangers stripped of titles for using legal tax avoidance schemes, they also used them. 

A cunt of a club from the day they were founded on sectarianism and theft. 

16 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

One thing  I find ironic is the silence this morning regarding a Q&A that could be read in 5 minutes however, within an hour of a 200 page dossier being  released, every lap dog and their granny was out scrutinizing something they've no t even read.  Dougie Park really ruffled a few feathers today me thinks.  

Releasing the full transcript was an excellent move. I really like how we have gone about this with honesty and integrity. 

20: The fact that the business model in the Scottish game renders the English route of behind-closed-doors games not viable means the club could be without important tranches of income for up to nine months. The last Rangers accounts said an additional £10m would be required to cover the season. How will Rangers meet their financial obligations in this unprecedented situation?

The funding gap referred to has already been filled by existing investors

21: How close were you to fresh investment from Stuart Gibson before the pandemic struck and how confident are you that it will still be in place when we return?

All of the potential new investors remain fully engaged and we will be in a position to announce something in the next couple of months.

But we are pure skint.

3 minutes ago, beararse said:

Mmmm.

whats the ‘very serious allegation’ then if it’s ‘substance’ is not contained in the dossier?

They are saying Park made a very serious allegation. Guess anything said would have been around the circumstances of the Dundee vote. We had the WhatsApp’s at that point but the full circumstances of the vote hadn’t come out. They were still getting their story straight so Doncaster didn’t want to discuss it.

Will be clear from the paperwork as the cease and desist letter would have asked us to not repeat whatever was (or they say was) said. 

I don’t find it hard to believe that the Chairman, in possession of the WhatsApp’s,  suggested they were stitching up the vote and that’s what the cease and desist related to. 

8 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

So Liewell making no comment gives them the moral high ground. More like he taking the 5th to avoid incriminating himself.

It’s impossible to take a moral high ground when:

You are not on the board being taken to task.

You and you’re club aren’t negatively  effected by the voting that has taken place  

You are not mentioned in a 200 page dossier.

5 minutes ago, The Blue said:

I might be sticking my neck out here but I think we may be surprised and get over 50% we won't get the independent enquiry but will have the moral high ground to call for a no confidence vote if thats not forthcoming then off the the courts it will go and that is where I personally want it to go. Can you imagine a QC going through the SPFL with a microscope, it would be more than Doncaster up for the chop.

Hope you are correct. I personally cant see it but I'm a pessimistic old bugger.  I just dont trust enough other clubs to put their heads above the parapet. I think we will get, Falkirk, Partick and possibly Aberdeen in addition to the two that supported our request for the EGM. That is still only 6 and leaves us needing g another 5 even to get to 25%. As I said I really hope I am wrong and you are correct. 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Just as liewell and others have done over the years.

Minutes aren't secret or " for your eyes only"

Aye, but the board briefing papers and supporting legal opinions are (in the sense that the rules say they are confidential, won’t be used for other purposes etc). This is why we relied on whistleblower protection from the start. See the recent threats from the SPFL. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Davie Provan claiming anyone at Penn State FC has any moral high ground on any subject is laughable.

The most morally bankrupt football club in the world.

Abusing kids for decades.

Paying the abusers money.

Denying it has anything to do with them by claiming the”separate entity” lie.

Calling a game off by using the tragic death of a footballer because they were off form.

Compounding that by playing on when their coach died the same season because they were playing well.

Causing a referee strike because they wanted to blame them for every dropped point.

Have hired private detectives to follow refs to their homes and work places.

Have continually claimed the football bodies and referees have been against them for decades. The irony that they don’t want an independent inquiry now lost on them.

Crying to get Rangers stripped of titles for using legal tax avoidance schemes, they also used them. 

A cunt of a club from the day they were founded on sectarianism and theft. 

That's the post of the morning here 

3 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

They are saying Park made a very serious allegation. Guess anything said would have been around the circumstances of the Dundee vote. We had the WhatsApp’s at that point but the full circumstances of the vote hadn’t come out. They were still getting their story straight so Doncaster didn’t want to discuss it.

Will be clear from the paperwork as the cease and desist letter would have asked us to not repeat whatever was (or they say was) said. 

I don’t find it hard to believe that the Chairman, in possession of the WhatsApp’s,  suggested they were stitching up the vote and that’s what the cease and desist related to. 

Me thinks you support peadophilia!

I am just hopeing the reconstruction collapse has pissed off enough teams that the vote for it out of spite, even though it wasent the SPFL that actually torpedoed it they hung the carrot out there in full knowledge that it would not get off the ground.

1 minute ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Aye, but the board briefing papers and supporting legal opinions are (in the sense that the rules say they are confidential, won’t be used for other purposes etc). This is why we relied on whistleblower protection from the start. See the recent threats from the SPFL. 

Fuck the SPFL

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Cheers mate the cunts just boil my piss when they come out with their shit 👍

It’s not Dave.
 His is the potd, he no longer has any authority to award this.  it’s deflection from his own post earlier that was awarded potd. 

41 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

@KingKirk just saw your quoted comment ,didn’t want to scroll past pages to find the orgininal 

Reckon your 100pc correct ,DK knew this was coming ,He did say at the end of last year he was leaving ,While this current situation could never have been foreseen I believe there was a plan to go after the SPFL at some point in the close season ,

SR says himself that he has never seen such poor governance as he has witnessed this year ,stuff will have went in long before this current voting sham and for me it’s just been a bigger open goal than we could ever have hoped to go after them 

I don’t buy into the theory that King was being hamstrung by the authorities but I do believe that DK and the board knew that any attack on SPFL or SFA for that matter would easily be deflected by haters out their due to the murky reputation that he had ,So he’s decided to leave so we can fight the fight without any deflection from the media 

If that is the case then we will have more evidence that we had planned to use regarding poor governance before this voting sham happened 

I think they had King by the short and curlies.

”You know you would fail any fit and proper person test but, tell you what, you sit in your corner and say fuck all, and we’ll let you stay in post”

Now that leverage has gone and we’ve found our voice.

About fucking time.

:kingbilly:

2 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Agree with you in part mate.

Rangers, like any other club , is a member of the Association, and,  as has been seen in this whole situation,  clarity is of the essence, something the spfl totally lack.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's the post of the morning here 

So this is your new moniker, from "post of the day" to " post of the morning"

At least you've taken your dethronement well mate.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I think they had King by the short and curlies.

”You know you would fail any fit and proper person test but, tell you what, you sit in your corner and say fuck all, and we’ll let you stay in post”

Now that leverage has gone and we’ve found our voice.

About fucking time.

:kingbilly:

But why would the rest of our board who have invested collectively more than King allow the club to be restricted just so that King could have the ego of being chairman for a few years 

Archived