* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, miracle said:

Or one of those ones where the ref inexplicably awards a free kick against the player that's just been fouled, then Tav sticks it in the postage stamp.

Like the late free kick Tav scored against falkirk at Ibrox a couple of years ago and that bitter bastard houston was absolutely spewin in his interview afterwards :mutley:

Think the word he used was "seething"

:rofl:

Following week hivs get the most ridiculous pen ever against him and for some reason there wasn't bits of spit spraying all over the interviewer.......funny that :headscratch:

4 minutes ago, miracle said:

Listen to them greetin about it on the radio phone ins and it's pretty obvious why they don't want him, although none will have the courage just to come out with it.

They don't want Walter either, but would be happy with Lennon, Clark or even Strachan back. Wonder what the common factors involved in all of this are. :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:

Fuds.

This weekend is our chance to really put it to the scum, we absolutely have to take care of business this time,  go six points behind them and let's see how they react, mark my words their arse will collapse because they've not known pressure for fucking years, as morrissey once said 'PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT THIS TIME'... #55

9 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Tinder instead of Tims  ( sorry for link , dunno how to post it up without it being in the Times ) 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16035923.Not_much_action_on_the_pitch__Celtic_fan_uses_Tinder_instead_of_watching_his_team_at_Parkhead/

Least it's not wee boys he's perving on.

17 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Tinder instead of Tims  ( sorry for link , dunno how to post it up without it being in the Times ) 

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16035923.Not_much_action_on_the_pitch__Celtic_fan_uses_Tinder_instead_of_watching_his_team_at_Parkhead/

Cringeworthy click bait....this is your typical tarrier infested media trawling for any feelgood story thats remotely linked or not to celtic ....its pathetic blatant name dropping.

Cringeworthy look at me shite 

Broon on the goal they scored against Zenit..

If Messi had produced that finish against Zenit it would have been on telly non-stop for a week.

“It was a top quality goal from a top quality player. Look at the way he pulled the ball down and produced the finish.

??

Archived