* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw and not sour grapes thank fuck our interest in him.didnt lead to anything. He's terrible 

Absolutely stinking mate. No cunt had ever heard of him until last season and his CV hardly screamed top level player but he was being talked up as some sort of superstar in the making when they signed him. He’s the sort of signing we would probably have made under Warburton tbh.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Absolutely stinking mate. No cunt had ever heard of him until last season and his CV hardly screamed top level player but he was being talked up as some sort of superstar in the making when they signed him. He’s the sort of signing we would probably have made under Warburton tbh.

When people mentioned him I thought he was the guy from Aberdeen. I realise that is Hayes now.

What happened to him... he was another superstar I thought?

Thing is, they almost did it last night. I was watching the last 15 minutes though my fingers praying that AEK could hold on. They were the better team in the second half, and did create enough chances to get the result they were desperate for. However, joyously, as we all know they did not get the result, where as a year ago I am sure they would have put a half fit AEK out.

Things are obviously not great between Brendan and the board, what happens during the remainder of the transfer window will either see them kiss and make up or see Brendan start to work his ticket.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What's he saying? 

Saying celtic are standing still while Rangers are moving forward and he brought that up about 3 times. Also said Hearts and Aberdeen will be better this season.

25 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Andy Walker seems a bit scared of us on sky sports news.

An so he fukin should be we have something they dont have thats runners all over the park

I absolutely love their misery, they have had everything their own way for years, now they are being found out, the pain of their trampy bastard fans particularly amuses me, super confident of making the CL group stage again, after getting gubbed, they are back at the liquidation, newco ,sevco, mould covered patter, I wish them all the misery possible ???

Rodgers has learnt well from that other sleekit cunt Martin O'Neill (who is from the same area)buy shite and when it does not work out blame the board then walk away before you get the sack...thus keeping your reputation as some sort of genius intact.

Why does nobody in the MSM challenge the fact that they have to play 4 qualifiers is almost entirely their fault. 

They tried to kill us stone dead, for a free run at the CL where their performances have been nothing short of a total embarrassment year after year= poor coefficient. 

Orchestrating us out the leagues= shite like St Johstone playing in qualifiers getting pumped from Latvian mobs. 

Withdrawing their trillion pound superstars from national team squads when they play also kills the coefficient as they end up having to call up cunts from league 2 etc and end up losing to cunts like Estonia n the like. 

They are the problem, they are the masters of their own downfall. But clearly they are also the victim

31 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

This cunt wants to blame uefa cause taigs have graced Europe for 5 decades ???? these cunts are off there rockers.

celtic shouldn't have to go through qualifiers so the club should go after uefa. 

Full meltdown after we fucking rag doll them at disco dome.

The disco dome :-D!! 

Archived