* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uefa's own explanation with regards to the previous Debrechen situation was that the player in that instance only played 3 or so minutes and the match result wasn't affected as the score line was already so decisive.?

So what's the difference here then? They were 6-1 ahead on agg FFS.

This decision and ruling for a minor administrative error is wholly disproportionate and stinks again of IRAceltic influence. Disgusting.

The rule is daft considering he only played 3 minutes when the game was done and dusted but until someone ammends the rules theres nothing that can be done.

Even if they do ammend it the damage is done now.

It's a sickner because this is the second time it's gone in their favour but the Poles are the real dicks in all of this.

That's what is pissing me off more, the poles could of took 3 players off for the last 3 mins

and still would of won on the night, why can't euefa look at the rules and tweak where necessary.

That's what is pissing me off more, the poles could of took 3 players off for the last 3 mins

and still would of won on the night, why can't euefa look at the rules and tweak where necessary.

Probably didn't take the chance as no doubt the bheasts would have taken legal action knowing them.

I want the rules changed but it's not going to change what has happened for the tims.

Hopefully Maribor are a better side than when we played them.

The Bluebells,

snapback.pnghammer93, on 08 August 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

I can't agree with that, everyone associated with that mob should be fucking embarrassed

with what has happened, their is no reality left in football anymore, further proof that today's game

is played on bits of paper.

Can't agree. If we had the chance at getting 15million id be disgusted if we did anything else than everything we could to get it.

I can't agree with you. You do realize you support a club whose fans have morals.

We demanded that Rangers started in the 3rd division rather than accept the corrupt plan from Regan and Liewell to drop only to the 1st division.

We wanted to support a team we could be proud of, not one in which we would be embarrased.

Twice in three years, beaten on the park yet advance to pick up their forty pieces of silver.

It's great to watch your team on the big Euro nights but where is the pride in this kind of advancement?

Probably didn't take the chance as no doubt the bheasts would have taken legal action knowing them.

I want the rules changed but it's not going to change what has happened for the tims.

Hopefully Maribor are a better side than when we played them.

Here's hoping, don't think I could stomach those cunts in the champions league getting the cash windfall.

No doubt the rule will change and the dhims will fuck up and most likely it will be of benefit to them in the future.

we shall have to wait and see how the appeal goes, I'd imagine they will hear it pretty quickly ( before the next round)

I agree with people who say they broke the rules and its their own fault. but surely the punishment should fit the crime, and a clerical error should not result in having to forfeit a match. A fine would have been way more sensible.

The Bluebells,

snapback.pnghammer93, on 08 August 2014 - 10:48 AM, said:

I can't agree with that, everyone associated with that mob should be fucking embarrassed

with what has happened, their is no reality left in football anymore, further proof that today's game

is played on bits of paper.

Can't agree. If we had the chance at getting 15million id be disgusted if we did anything else than everything we could to get it.

I can't agree with you. You do realize you support a club whose fans have morals.

We demanded that Rangers started in the 3rd division rather than accept the corrupt plan from Regan and Liewell to drop only to the 1st division.

We wanted to support a team we could be proud of, not one in which we would be embarrased.

Twice in three years, beaten on the park yet advance to pick up their forty pieces of silver.

It's great to watch your team on the big Euro nights but where is the pride in this kind of advancement?

We wanted to drop divisions because the deals to keep us higher up involved stuff like titles being taken off us and massive points deductions, it's nothing like this situation.

Had c****c not been reinstated, who would have been the seeded team in the draw in their place, and who have they been drawn against? Can anybody clarify what the actual remit is for the officials before kick off to identify any irregularities in regard to players on the bench? When you consider that thy check players studs and for rings an so on before they are allowed on to the field of play, surly they have some duties in regard to making sure players who come on are indeed entitled to do so. If not why have such a ballyhoo about teams presenting the officials with team sheets by a certain time prior to kick off.

we shall have to wait and see how the appeal goes, I'd imagine they will hear it pretty quickly ( before the next round)

I agree with people who say they broke the rules and its their own fault. but surely the punishment should fit the crime, and a clerical error should not result in having to forfeit a match. A fine would have been way more sensible.

UEFA's own rules don't seem to allow any sensible common sense though.

The appeal will be useless unless Legia can actually prove something.

Aye...I'm happy for them :lol:

My problem is Rangers fans making cunts of themselves slevering about conspiracys and UEFA doing all they can to keep the tims in.

The fucking Poles broke the rules, it's there in black and white so therefore they were handed a 3-0 defeat.

No amount of greetin or wild accusations about UEFA are going to change that.

As much as it's a hard one to swallow I completely agree

UEFA's own rules don't seem to allow any sensible common sense though.

The appeal will be useless unless Legia can actually prove something.

It was the boys twin brother with the same name?

Pretty sure plastic surgery for some guy and a Polish birth certificate will cost less than £15million.

Archived