Real Madrid or Barcelona who do u prefer

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madrid are the team for me!

They are the ( protestant team ) not that it matters ( it does ) and Barca have their shpeshul relationship with then¬

They are both Catholic teams. Spain's one of the most Catholic countries in the world. Madrid are the royalist team and Barcelona the rebels

To be honest i couldn't give a monkeys about either one of them. Outside of Rangers I like to see the team playing the best football winning so at the moment that would be Barca

They are the ( protestant team ) not that it matters ( it does ) and Barca have their shpeshul relationship with then¬

One of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on this website , are you trying to tell us that the main team from the capital city of one of Europe's most Catholic countries is a Protestant club?

Or does the crown above their badge make you think that they are good Prods like ourselves? :rolleyes: Catch yerself on , there are a small number of Bears who prefer Real purely because of the Royalist slant and you may well be one of them. Fair enough. But at least choose your preferences based on facts.

Guest SandyWaTp

:anguish:

Your claim is a load of shit. Back on topic, its Barca for me. Messi can turn anyone into a barca fan.

Barca all the way , fuck yer Real. Have followed Barca since around '01 , and in that time Barca have been 15th in the league and had some awful teams. So no accusations of glory hunting.

Barca haven't finished outside the top 4 since they finished 6th in the 87/88 season :P

I prefer Barca because it was the first non-Rangers tops i ever had. Although i always though Catalonia was a more Protestant based area, it appears i'm wrong.