Best Rangers Goal you've seen in person?

Boab

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod wallace vs Dortmund, from memory it was a fantastic team goal!

this one

Thats the one mate, I was behind the goals for that one as a young 14 yo.

We lost to dundee the game after as far as i recall, got a feeling gavin rae scored?!

I don't think I've seen that many great goals watching The Gers live. Adam against Stuttgart springs to mind, McCulloch against East Stirling was a belter IIRC and Boyd against QotS in the final.

Forgot about Boyds title clincher against UTD, the build up play was fantastic, we scored some great goals like that like in the run in.

Lafferty's clinched the title surely?

Anyway yes, Boyd's goal was excellent, good build up, top class finish, but best of all the way Zaluska (sp) just fell over, I still laugh every time I see that...

For me it would have to be Coop in The Dryborough Cup, although there are so many...

(tu)

Did we not score another smashing goal in match as well?

Someone doing keepy-uppies rings a bell...

Coop did the keepy uppy. Sandy Jardine ran pretty well the length of the pitch to score a peach. IIRC wee John McDonald got the other one.

Not gonna be too many that agree with this one, but Paolo Vanoli vs. Dundee, 1-1 and about a minute to go, he picks the ball up on the left flank, 25-30 yards out and leathers it into the top corner. Think Arveladze added a 3rd in stoppage time iirc.

Wee Ray Wilkins against beggars also Big Kev Drinkells header in the same game (5 - 1)

Albertz free kick against the beggars, new years game at ibrox effing freezing half the team oot wi the flu and we still effed them eric bo anderson even came on and got a couple

Big Hateley at Elland Road in the first 5 mins...........could go on forever,but it will be a heck of a long time if we ever see the level's of performance or class of player to truly equal these wonderful memories.

Not gonna be too many that agree with this one, but Paolo Vanoli vs. Dundee, 1-1 and about a minute to go, he picks the ball up on the left flank, 25-30 yards out and leathers it into the top corner. Think Arveladze added a 3rd in stoppage time iirc.

was at that game and waht a fucking goal that was.

also jonas thern v st johnstone was another bumper