Golf

kplfishtank

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

There are so many good young golfers - Scheffler, Gooch, Smith, Burns... the list goes on... but already on the Golf Channel, it is the Tiger show. We will see every shot he hits. I find it a bit nauseating.

Used to be like that with Faldo at The Open. Every shot shown, even if he wasn't challenging. Does my tits in

Nah, Tiger is The Man.  The players know it and the broadcasters know it.  Even more so as he nearly lost his leg a year ago.  
He has added at least one zero to most of the top players  bank accounts.

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Outwith Rangers obv a would say tiger in 2019 is probably my favourite sporting moment. There's probably a few better but am hungover n ma brains like mashed totties but it's defo up there 

Can take this part of your post out as it’s irrelevant 

21 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Outwith Rangers obv a would say tiger in 2019 is probably my favourite sporting moment. There's probably a few better but am hungover n ma brains like mashed totties but it's defo up there 

Going off topic I know, but this was a sporting moment - gold medal.  Still laughing.

12 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Backed Na at 60s for an interest.

Shame Woods has started poorly this round, but it’s great to see him back regardless.

i know woods has been a great player  and to return after the car  crash is amazing but i am sick to death of sky talking about him constantly  you would think he was the only player

16 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

Backed Na at 60s for an interest.

Shame Woods has started poorly this round, but it’s great to see him back regardless.

A took Na woods n McIlroy EW at the beginning, didn't realise a had just done them to be round 1 leader 😂 

Rage