Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A person is innocent until proven guilty.

Whatever the truth, many a person has been arrested and charged by police.

Only to be later released! Whatever has or hasn't happened, no one has yet been CONVICTED.

Being arrested for rape, whether innocent or guilty, isn't good. Mud sticks unfortunately.

It's effecting his transfer value as well, much as he's a cracking keeper, who is going to want to pay top dollar for him with this baggage?

If, and it's a big if, he is charged, his life is going to be a living hell in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow.

If he is convicted hif football days are over and rangers will sack him, but I don't even think he has been interview yet has he? What worries me, when this story first came out Greegs never got any support from the club. Its all came from the us.

A couple of things;

1 - You couldn't possibly know that unless you are there every day.

2 - Can you imagine the PR own goal if Rangers come out and support someone who is subsequently convicted of rape?

So what your trying to say is rangers don't trust anything he says

A week before we play the Shettleston Harriers, I have got a good feeling where these text's are coming from anyway. :sherlock:

I'd suspect this is the most likely thing. I guess we'll know for sure in the coming day.

Lets keep supporting our No:1 keeper, it's times like these he needs the bears behind him. He will get enough hassle from opposition fans, never mind getting abuse from his own.

This thread should be chopped. Speculating whether The Rangers goalkeeper has been charged with rape with nothing more to back it up other than a text message and Chinese whispers is irresponsible. I appreciate (and agree with) the site ethos of free speech for everyone but some things are best discussed when the facts are known.

Just my two cents....

This thread should be chopped. Speculating whether The Rangers goalkeeper has been charged with rape with nothing more to back it up other than a text message and Chinese whispers is irresponsible. I appreciate (and agree with) the site ethos of free speech for everyone but some things are best discussed when the facts are known.

Just my two cents....

That was my initial thoughts, but if it's in the public realm then we can't hide it.

Why is all the loony tunes stuff always from guys with only a few posts?

cos ive got a life and post when i need to. youve got pictures of birds on your message ya fuckin sado

What's wrong with having some bang tidy lasses as his sig?

A person is innocent until proven guilty.

Whatever the truth, many a person has been arrested and charged by police.

Only to be later released! Whatever has or hasn't happened, no one has yet been CONVICTED.

Being arrested for rape, whether innocent or guilty, isn't good. Mud sticks unfortunately.

It's effecting his transfer value as well, much as he's a cracking keeper, who is going to want to pay top dollar for him with this baggage?

If, and it's a big if, he is charged, his life is going to be a living hell in the goldfish bowl of Glasgow.

If he is convicted hif football days are over and rangers will sack him, but I don't even think he has been interview yet has he? What worries me, when this story first came out Greegs never got any support from the club. Its all came from the us.

A couple of things;

1 - You couldn't possibly know that unless you are there every day.

2 - Can you imagine the PR own goal if Rangers come out and support someone who is subsequently convicted of rape?

So what your trying to say is rangers don't trust anything he says

Sorry mate, didn't realise you had replied.

What I'm saying is that a club like Rangers, in this situation, cannot possibly take the big PR risk of backing a potential rapist. Especially not in the PC-wary climate as it is.

If Alan is charged with rape he should be given leave from the club until the trial comes to a conclusion. Then depending on the verdict the club should decide whether to take action or not. Obviously if the verdict is guilty I and I'm sure the outstanding majority of the fans will want to see Alan leave the club immediately.

There is so much hypocrisy; Goram is regarded by us as a hero despite his off field antics.The media still regard McAvennie as a likeable rogue despite his lifestyle and illegal activities.Gazza;enough said.

Many postings on this forum re McGregor are way over the top and bordering on hysterical.