Boxing and MMA

https://www.facebook.com/events/2027195880850527/

Female MMA fighter going to fight a male twitter troll.   He said something along the lines of "any man would beat any woman in a fight 80% of the time...By that, i mean put me in against a girl MMA fighter and I win 80% of the time"

So this girl took him up on the offer, and fair play to the troll, he is going to fight her :lol:

Just now, bluebell82 said:

He was using drugs prescribed for high blood pressure and cleared by the WBC. Ortiz will be a big test for Wilder.

He is a fucking cheat. Caught before and just caught using a drug that happened to be used for high blood pressure or can also be used as for doping. Cunt should be banned for good. Should be a decent fight tho as Oritz hits hard enough to cause Wilder problems

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Joshua v Parker March 31  millennium stadium. 

I believe that's a tough fight that most will predict for AJ

It’s certainly a step up in class than the likes of Martin, Breazeale, Molina and Takkam who Parker beat. Wouldn’t be surprised if it went to points.

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:00, B1872 said:

It’s certainly a step up in class than the likes of Martin, Breazeale, Molina and Takkam who Parker beat. Wouldn’t be surprised if it went to points.

On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 14:00, B1872 said:

Not a step up from Klitschko though.  Big step up for Parker and his deluded promoter.

54 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Ngannou punches harder than an average man can swing a standard sized sledgehammer .. they tested him at the UFC PC .. wowee ?

Fuck taking a punch from him. 

The key to victory would be to take him down and tire him out.