***The Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

bullshit ! He's already admitted himself that he was playing injured for the majority of the season before he was forced onto the sidelines . And if smith told him he was playing , he would play .

It was me you are referring to in the first part of your post , but I wasn't expressing my delight because he was injured , it was only that he wouldn't be available to play . And only then because it was for the good of the team IMO !

i doubt walter would play him anyway even if he was back with davis, edu fully fit and ness getting back into game time

3 points.no surrender

Yea, I would so much love to agree with you, but logic dictates otherwise.

Agree or disagree Celtic are a much better team than we are with a much better squad size.

They have had much the better of us recently not counting the Cup final - my opinion is that they thought they were so superior to us they didnt really have to try, and it was so apparent we fought much harder and deserved to win - They know now that they have to give their all and this is what worries me- Tomorrow WE have to win - a draw leaves the title in their hands - This is a big ask in my opinion.

I also think there is more pressure on us because we are at home.

Win tomorrow and we win the league, simple! Disagree if you must, but leave it till after the final whistle and I will eat humble pie ( and have a few celebratory bevvys !! )

Yea, I would so much love to agree with you, but logic dictates otherwise.

Agree or DISAGREE (that) Celtic are a much better team than we are with a much better squad size.

They have had much the better of us recently not counting the Cup final - my opinion is that they thought they were so superior to us they didnt really have to try, and it was so apparent we fought much harder and deserved to win - They know now that they have to give their all and this is what worries me- Tomorrow WE have to win - a draw leaves the title in their hands - This is a big ask in my opinion.

I also think there is more pressure on us because we are at home.

Win tomorrow and we win the league, simple! Disagree if you must, but leave it till after the final whistle and I will eat humble pie ( and have a few celebratory bevvys !! )

:shifty: We'll be ready, and no mistake. Enjoy the dessert.

Not confident at all lads. :(

Too much going against us at the moment, injuries (Vlad, Barley, Big Lee, Ness) referee's giving everything the scum's way (look at the cup final) plus all this carry on with Lemmon.

Obviously hope we win, and will be happy to be slagged tae fuck if we do, but not confident of it happening.