***The Official Malmo FF vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

To the 9 players who stayed on the pitch tonight I thought you were cracking tonight , showed real Rangers grit to hold on aslong as they did! to the other two , take a long hard look at yourselves in the mirror and then get the fuck away from my club, don't close the door on your way out !! An embarrasment to the club ! Go and fuck yourselves!

I can,t explain how angry i am at these two clowns!

mate Naisy was just as bad as them and has been for some time now..

One word sums up the whole game, cheated.

Away ye go. We were lucky not to finish the match with 7 players!

You can blame the ref all you like, but the lack of discipline at the club is shocking. That has been our downfall tonight. Get it sorted Ally. :anguish:

9 who were left worked their arses off, first class effort.

That referee though .... the worst I have ever seen. And giving a corner when it was a clear goal kick then they go and score after we clear the danger. Absolute farse.

Naismith/Jelavic link up was encouraging, I suspect they will score a shitload together in the league.

Roll on the Uefa Cup Final then ...

Away ye go. We were lucky not to finish the match with 7 players!

You can blame the ref all you like, but the lack of discipline at the club is shocking. That has been our downfall tonight. Get it sorted Ally. :anguish:

No fucking chance.

We were getting fouls against us for fuck all the whole match that we could of attacked from.

PLUS if it wasn't for the ref being a wank they would of had 9 men and 0 goals.

Feel sick for the players who worked their arse off, but if Ally only has enough confidence in his bench to bring on one sub while watching our team's legs go, then we truly are in a sorry state.

Edit to say... is he sending Whyte a message ?

Ref was a disgrace.

I thought we played well, none of the red cards were deserved.

Ach well, I'm just thankful I'm not a lurking, ginger haired, inbred, needing to go home bastard, with a sore arse.

Are we def in Europa League by the way? :crabflute:

That referee though .... the worst I have ever seen. And giving a corner when it was a clear goal kick then they go and score after we clear the danger. Absolute farse.

Naismith/Jelavic link up was encouraging, I suspect they will score a shitload together in the league.

Are you on the same fuckin planet as me

Bucharest here we come...

9 Fucking 9!! There were only 4 that i can think of deserve praise, Greggs, Davis, Ortiz and Wallace the only ones to act professionally through the whole game and by that i mean not getting booked, the discipline was shocking and we/ UEFA were worried about our fans misbehaving :(

9 Fucking 9!! There were only 4 that i can think of deserve praise, Greggs, Davis, Ortiz and Wallace the only ones to act professionally through the whole game and by that i mean not getting booked, the discipline was shocking and we/ UEFA were worried about our fans misbehaving :(

Ortiz was pish but agree with rest of your post.

gutted. We need to go on a long european run now to make a few quid, even if we get to the final we will still lose out on money compared to the champions league. We can blame mcoist and whyte all we want but the players on the park tonight were good enough to win that game. We we in control untill whittaker and then bougherra got sent off. I blame them.What pisses me off the most is it was a never a fecking corner that led to their goal.