Rangers After Lovenkrands

gers31

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he not sorta like a Miller type player?? Fast, looks for the through ball etc.. I mean he may not have the work rate as Miller to chase down loose ball and pressure defenders but is he not the same sort of stretch the defense type forward?

Ye but what i would like to know from the club is he supposed to be the replacement to cover jelavic's injury ??? or are we going to sign a decent stricker to cover jelavic and then partner him when he is fit ???

why do people forget about the quality goals lovenkrands scored for us in europe?

he was amazing for us in europe, single handedly winning us games, his strike rate wasn't the best in the spl, but then again he was shifted all over the place. kinda like lafferty was.

i'd welcome him back, he is the type of striker we're looking for atm imo, someone who can come on as a sub later on in the match to turn the game. we do not have that in any sense just now. lovenkrands would be good for that.

This proves along with Davidson and McKay that we've been chasing quality with no intention of buying it and instead will pick up cheap options.

I'm dismayed by this..not that Lovenkrands is shite just that he is 32 and will do for a season maybe 2 and will keep better young players out.

I would rather just wait until we get the dross off our books and invest in a proper striker. We cold have three 30 something average at best strikers on our books on big wages, and id have zero confidence in any of them to do a job throughout a season.