Thats how to do it.

J_RFC87

How many last minute goals have Sellick scored this season?

Does that not say something for the comparisons of attitude and beleif between them and us?

To lose the season with a few games to go, probably all those last minute goals they scored cost us.

How many last minute goals have Sellick scored this season?

Does that not say something for the comparisons of attitude and beleif between them and us?

To lose the season with a few games to go, probably all those last minute goals they scored cost us.

i bet you had this post on hold, ready to press add reply but you didnt know if they would score :lol:

fk them, we will bring the title where it belongs next season

that jap is a one trick pony, he doesnt even smash them in, he has been doing it all season yet no one defends properly against them

I wish someone would smash him right on the knee-cap.

that jap is a one trick pony, he doesnt even smash them in, he has been doing it all season yet no one defends properly against them

I wish someone would smash him right on the knee-cap.

I dont even hink he got booked for taking his top off aswell and will they get into trouble for fans jumping over i don't hink so :rolleyes:

Doesnae take to much craft in the peshy SPL.

The fact that the Gers cannae do the same is another matter.

It shows you what a combination of mediocre talent WITH ATTITUDE can do.

It also pisses me off big time that since WS took over our lot have picked up more points than them - so the question is just WHY?

Did D Weir and Ugo (More likely D Weir) make such a difference to this team?

Why can WS get so much more from this squad than PLG? I suppose D Weir? Must be more to it than that?

Why the big CHANGE IN ATTITUDE after WS came in? I dont get it.

Nakamura has a great free-kick on him. He can win a game with one strike of brilliance. We need someone like that!

Agreed.

Ricksen did it one season. BF did it another. CA - sometimes but can still hit the corner flag too.