Jordan McMillan to Dunfermline

Thommo

Dunfermline Athletic have are set to sign defender Jordan McMillan from Rangers for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old, who made just five appearances for the Ibrox club since signing in 2005, has agreed a one-and-a-half year contract with the Pars.

McMillan played three times for Ally McCoist's team this season, featuring twice against Motherwell and in the Scottish Cup victory over Arbroath.

The right-back has also spent time on loan at Hamilton Academical and Queen of the South in his career.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/295753-dunfermline-set-to-sign-rangers-defender-jordan-mcmillan/

No need if we've got Whittaker, Bartley, Little & Cole who can all play there (when fit/not out on loan).

Bartley is not a right back

Cole the last we heard was being moved to CB

Little will not get a game and certainly not at RB.

We NEED a decent RB as all of our options have failed so far this far.

Ortiz had the best spell out of all the names you gave me and he got loaned out which to me looks like freeing up wages to bring Jaager in.

he wasnt on anywhere near the wages jaager has been said to be wanting! gutted to see him leave the bears he oves the cub through and through and hes been there since he was 11years old ! hopefully he kicks off a succesful career

Bartley is not a right back

Cole the last we heard was being moved to CB

Little will not get a game and certainly not at RB.

We NEED a decent RB as all of our options have failed so far this far.

Ortiz had the best spell out of all the names you gave me and he got loaned out which to me looks like freeing up wages to bring Jaager in.

Agree re Bartley. He's not a great CB either.

The talk was that Cole was being converted to a CB, but did it happen? We never saw him again.

I'm sure Little plays at RB as well as striker.

I'm not saying I would want any of them in the team, other than an on-form Whittaker, but if we have 3 guys who can cover Whitts, we are not likely to spend more money on a RB when we have needs elsewhere. And if Broadfoot doesn't move on, we have even more cover there.