Transfers

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

They could've got 35m in the summer and he turned the move down. 

I'm sure they had a 35m offer for him from China and a 25m offer for Deeney from Leicester in the same week.

You know football is fucked when Watford have a 60m strike force.

It was £30m Leicester offered for Deeney I'm sure.

I don't know what's worse - the fact that Leicester offered that or the fact that Watford rejected it.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I will just end it all if they get that for him 

Now now mate..No need for that over reaction..I am glad we don't have a Glasgow Zoo anymore..Tiger bait babn..??..

The taig mhedia machine love making up this shite..SSN have been infested as well it seems now..And even if they get that..Who the fuck cares..

2 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Now now mate..No need for that over reaction..I am glad we don't have a Glasgow Zoo anymore..Tiger bait babn..??..

The taig mhedia machine love making up this shite..SSN have been infested as well it seems now..And even if they get that..Who the fuck cares..

"SSN have been infested" :lol:

They're only quoting what the tarriers have said ffs the paranoia is ripping out you with posts like that.

I've more chance of a bawhum from Margot Robbie than they have of even getting close to £40m for him.

49 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Hull not selling Robertson unless the manager gets the 3 "quality" players in he wants first. 

I actually think he's a decent appointment 

So he's gave himself until the last day and a half of the transfer window to sign 3 quality players?

Hull are going down quicker than Leigh Griffiths on his sister.

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

This place will crash if they sell him for that amount 

I'll admit to being a bit concerned about it. Not because I think they'll get £40m because they won't but as I've said in the other thread, putting that valuation on him leaves room for clubs to drive them down to around £20m-£25m for him which I suspect is their real valuation.

I won't be surprised if they manage to get that.

38 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

"SSN have been infested" :lol:

They're only quoting what the tarriers have said ffs the paranoia is ripping out you with posts like that.

I've more chance of a bawhum from Margot Robbie than they have of even getting close to £40m for him.

The rest of my post stated "if they get that..who the fuck cares"..You then post your fears that they get 25m..It's all relative..You seem to jump in and dissect my posts as if your opinion matters more than mine..??...I have noticed a steady decline in the standard of reporting by SSN in the last few years..But of course it's only my paranoia that dares me to suggest that they seem to take anything the taigs say as being a fact...  

Margot says she only does baw humming with smoothly shaved bawsacks...and she is as para as me...:confused:

6 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

The rest of my post stated "if they get that..who the fuck cares"..You then post your fears that they get 25m..It's all relative..You seem to jump in and dissect my posts as if your opinion matters more than mine..??...I have noticed a steady decline in the standard of reporting by SSN in the last few years..But of course it's only my paranoia that dares me to suggest that they seem to take anything the taigs say as being a fact...  

Margot says she only does baw humming with smoothly shaved bawsacks...and she is as para as me...:confused:

I dissect your posts? I made one comment :lol:

No way would Chelsea pay that . Let's put that into perspective though, Costa cost them £32m. Alexis Sanchez cost Arsenal £35m. Hazard signed for £32m

But big elephant touch Dembele - who isn't even the top scorer in Scotland - is going for £40m? Based on a hat trick and a goal that hit off his face? 

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

No way would Chelsea pay that . Let's put that into perspective though, Costa cost them £32m. Alexis Sanchez cost Arsenal £35m. Hazard signed for £32m

But big elephant touch Dembele - who isn't even the top scorer in Scotland - is going for £40m? Based on a hat trick and a goal that hit off his face? 

Only 10 mil less than Du Bruyne :lol: .

Different breed