Transfers

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

The money teams are paying in the Championship sickens me tbh! Wolves paid £13 million for someone as well I'm sure! ??

Helder Costa.

This has to be deal of the deadline day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bartonroversfc/status/826414585557164032

Barton Rovers FC– ‏@bartonroversfc

Deadline day signing news, not to be out done by the 'Big Boys' we have spent £6.99 at Homebase on a new rake #NonLeague its how we roll.

C3gDlwMXUAUKF0s.jpg

5 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

Helder Costa.

This has to be deal of the deadline day.

https://mobile.twitter.com/bartonroversfc/status/826414585557164032

Barton Rovers FC– ‏@bartonroversfc

Deadline day signing news, not to be out done by the 'Big Boys' we have spent £6.99 at Homebase on a new rake #NonLeague its how we roll.

C3gDlwMXUAUKF0s.jpg

We should've offered them 9.99 for the rake last night, would've been more confident of that sweeping up at the back than Kiernan!

11 hours ago, B1872 said:

The money teams are paying in the Championship sickens me tbh! Wolves paid £13 million for someone as well I'm sure! ??

Comes from the top and filters all the way down the leagues.

Look at how much Rhodes and McCormack have moved about for to Championship sides over the past dew seasons

26 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Bristol Rovers issuing a complaint against City signing Matty Taylor. I think they have a point, how the fuck would city know to bid 300k - the exact amount in his release clause if they didn`t tap him up?

Regardless its been a bizarre situation.

Surely if any player has a release clause in his contract it is mandatory for the amount of it to be made known?

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Surely if any player has a release clause in his contract it is mandatory for the amount of it to be made known?

I don`t know the ins and outs but from what I read there was no way for City to have known that was his release clause and it looks pretty suspicious.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

I don`t know the ins and outs but from what I read there was no way for City to have known that was his release clause and it looks pretty suspicious.

Fair enough. 

Either way Taylor is a turncoat walloper.

3 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

3 hours ago, The Monk said:

It just means if a big comes in it needs to be met.  Selling club wouldn't disclose it though.  Imagine there was a £5m bid, then they found out it was £300k.  

1 hour ago, Gaffer said:

It just means if a big comes in it needs to be met.  Selling club wouldn't disclose it though.  Imagine there was a £5m bid, then they found out it was £300k.  

Fair enough but I think it's the fact they bid dead on 300k first bid his exact release clause.