Ian Black

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It still seems strange to me seeing as we have no league and no SFA membership. Where do we stand with this embargo still?

the transfer embargo has been overturned at the court of session -one in the eye for the sfa chunts

this makes sense as CG has said we can replace departing players,but I think these have to be free transfers.

we need players simples free and cheap wages the forward from falkirk as well would score for fun in div 3 with us

Shoot me down but, SPL, SFL1 or SFL3, we need a combative player like him and he'd improve us as a team.

Incoming...

Only problem is we are not Hearts,refs will not let him

away with a fraction of the stuff if hes playing for us,all Rangers

hating scotland will ensure that.

watp

I think the perception black is this dirty player ihas been exaggerated. The tackle of jelavic was nasty and should have resulted in a heavy ban and I was at Ibrox for diouffs debut where black tried to kick him off the park. That aside though the guy can play and would be a good signing in my opinion.

He won't be the most popular, but he's a very tidy, combative midfielder.

Who would you play ahead of him? With no Ness, Davis, McCabe, probably no Edu..

I'd be surprised if any of this was accurate reporting.

Did this golfer guy get his info' from one of the other Tweeters? Was he Twitted by the BBC's preferred Tarrier Twitter, the kiddy-fiddler fan, Shit McGlaughlin?

Anyone think it was a lot of nonsense? Wouldn't he of signed by now if he was "close to signing for Rangers" ?? I'd love to see him at Ibrox, cunt of a man but a decent wee player. And we need all the players we can get right now that's the bottom line.

none of us are right mate,it's a total mind fuck :lol:

That how much of a joke this has become, we don't even know if we can sign players or not.

If l was Rangers l would get my finger out and sign a few before they force the ban on us again, the only problem with that is we don't even know which league if any we will be playing in. This whole thing is one huge fuck up by the sfa and you wonder if heads will role when the dust settles?

Would take him in a minute but think its bull.