***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

I genuinely belive that tomorrow is the start of a new era -this match is maybe not barcelona v rangers

Tomorrow brings some relief AT LAST from the pathetic power hungry individuals

who do not know the ethics of being a team but rather act in their own very individual soap opera .

So tomorrow is now our time and our place to do what we do best play a game of football .

Brechin will make a tidy sum and good on them - (dont tell the spl it may be sanctioned)

Cant wait to see this game on the Alba - looking forward to the coisty interview on the sidelines

in the first 15 mins - even sky cant do this :)

It would be great to see Broadfoot playing regularly at Centre Half given that he IS one.

If I ever give him a game on my Football Manager 2012 I play him at right back (as I usually always have better )

but in EA's game he is listed (best colour ((not saying what that colour is))) as a centre half.

Fair's fair... we need our best players in their best positions though having said that, I do think Perry is a STAR in the making... glad Super has to sort it all out :)

Fack me, a Rangers footy game to see after all this crap ! .... wetties... superb !

I'll go 3-or 4 - 0