License Granted?

Do you mean with each other or both with the SPL ??

with each other mate went on for hour or more, to be expected to be honest !! would nt read too much into it but i thought i would tell yees wat ive heard not earth shatterin but no way green will accept titles being stripped so wont be that hopefully

with each other mate went on for hour or more, to be expected to be honest !! would nt read too much into it but i thought i would tell yees wat ive heard not earth shatterin but no way green will accept titles being stripped so wont be that hopefully

Good cheers for sharing Dunny (tu) Im sure as long as Ally and Charles both agree that theres no way trophys can be stolen from us, that whatever disagreements they have will be minor.

Not reading this whole thread, someone kind enough to give me a quick update?

Talks still ongoing, stripping titles a sticking point.

Ally and green been arguing for an hour.

Threads reeking with taigery.

Same again tomorrow.

Just caught this part of the thread, Dunny. How would you know they had a disagreement, mate?

If I had an argument for an hour or more it wouldn't be over something trivial. The only thing that I could see that would make me argue for that length of time based on our situation would be the titles.

This whole thread has been a pain in the neck for everybody. 14 pages and 277 posts and it appears that the OP was informed by a supreme optimist. What gave us a bit of hope some hours ago has us no better off this evening. It built up our hopes but they have come to nothing. I'm sick of this stuff.

Where's the drink?????

I liked the first page of the posts and the headline, getting less convincing as the pages roll on.

I think we should have license t-shirts printed when the fuckin thing gets granted.

we can do a 2 for 1 deal on them and show us the deeds tees