License Granted?

Just caught this part of the thread, Dunny. How would you know they had a disagreement, mate?

If I had an argument for an hour or more it wouldn't be over something trivial. The only thing that I could see that would make me argue for that length of time based on our situation would be the titles.

The only thing that I would argue for an hour about, would be my wife putting the red sauce out at dinner time, instead of the brown. :rolleyes:

Read the whole thread there.

Thinking of sueing VB for loss of brain cells. <cr>

Are they going to keep this going until someone has a fucking heart attack FFS?

Surely something soon has to happen.

Do these guys get so far in a meeting then say, lets break for dinner and resume tomorrow, know that we are all fucking going bananas waiting on the outcome?

Get back in that fucking room guys and come out when you have a decison that is final.

We are the customers ffs and we are getting treated like shite.

If this happened in any other avenue in your life you would tell the decision makers to fuck off and go elsewhere with your cash.

We love football, these pricks love power and money and they take us for granted.

Hope they fucking choke on their dinner as I can't stomach mine :disappointment:

if this cunt green gives up titles there will be fucking carnage i promise you!

Why are you calling the only guy who actually produced the dough to keep us alive and kicking,a cunt?

You are a fucking excuse for a Gers fan.

James Baillie @Vanguard_Bears

VB understands a deal has been made between SPL and SFL regards TV rights and Rangrs license to play football will be issued by the SFA.

We better not have caved in to these bastards.

Edit : Apparently the deal is SPL to get 15 Rangers games as part of their tv coverage and there is to be no stripping of trophies.

From the OP

Deal has been done and signed I'm informed

However Liewell, Thompson and Petrie are working out how to break it to their bheastly hordes

So are leaving it as long as they can

Of course it's a last dig at us as well :crabflute:

sauce?