License Granted?

Unless I'm mistaken I dont think thats true Delamonty, clubs in the SFL can sign players outwith the windows as the window only exists for the top league in each country. That would mean we can sign players 01 September 2013.

I don't think that's right. When the transfer window first arrived in the UK even the Juniors couldn't sign players outside the window. It was then noticed that clubs in England below the Conference level weren't applying the window. So the Juniors, Highland League etc then dropped the windows.

So basically it is only the non league clubs that avoid it.

ETA :

http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/administration/regulations_on_the_status_and_transfer_of_players_en_33410.pdf

It applies to all clubs at "national level".

Unless I'm mistaken I dont think thats true Delamonty, clubs in the SFL can sign players outwith the windows as the window only exists for the top league in each country. That would mean we can sign players 01 September 2013.

I agree.. My understanding too

Interesting info mate.. Cheers. (Didn't know that though.. so tx)

But as you very well know, when it comes to rules.. somehow there are new ones just for us. 00000042.gif