***The Official Rangers v East Stirling Thread***

simplythebest

I defenately think Gioan and Boca need to go.They dont seem up for it in Div 3 its a different Animal totally and we need some defenders who have a lot more mobility.

We must get a RB a winger, and another CB and Midfielder.At least another 4-5 players as we need some options and width.

It worrys me we have Andy Mitchell playing RM as he is issolated he needs to be in behind a Striker and he will score.

Starting to get disjointed at the CB RB position, and we cant allow that to happen.

We havent replaced Alan Huttons position since he left. Its a priority hope this Brazilian is good and get Perry in.

Alexander

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

Black McCulloch MacLeod

Shiels

Sandaza Little

Bring on McKay for Sandaza at some point in the second half as I don't think Sandaza will be ready for a full 90 minutes yet.

Big Lee in central midfield spraying the ball about?

The Big Guy's on the move already.

:mutley:

I'm not sure what the script is with Perry, is he likely to miss this?

I'd like to see:

Alexander

Cole Perry* Cribari Wallace

Hutton Black

McKay______________Shiels

Little McCulloch

*If he does miss out, anyone to replace him. But that's how I'd line up.

Absolutely no excuses if we don't rack up a comfortable win. The worst team in Scotland for years, we really shouldn't be struggling.

I defenately think Gioan and Boca need to go.They dont seem up for it in Div 3 its a different Animal totally and we need some defenders who have a lot more mobility.

We must get a RB a winger, and another CB and Midfielder.At least another 4-5 players as we need some options and width.

It worrys me we have Andy Mitchell playing RM as he is issolated he needs to be in behind a Striker and he will score.

Starting to get disjointed at the CB RB position, and we cant allow that to happen.

We havent replaced Alan Huttons position since he left. Its a priority hope this Brazilian is good and get Perry in.

Yep, spot on in what you're saying.... spot on.

4-2-1-3

Alexander

Cole

Perry

Bocanegra

Wallace

Black

Hutton

Shiels

McCulloch

Kyle

Sandaza

No Wallace in midfield, no Little wide, no Broadfoot or Goian in defence and no one man up front. That team above would destroy most SPL teams.

Little in for Kyle and Mckay in for Sandaza and I like that team.

Little in for Kyle and Mckay in for Sandaza and I like that team.

I don't think Andy deserves to keep his place after his last 2 displays. McKay maybe but i think with it being a home game, it is the perfect chance to fully blood the new lads. Mckay tires very quickly, he maybe better for now coming off the bench when the part time opposition are blowing out their arse? (tu)

Just seen DBBTB's team and noticed Cribari, if Perry is still injured i would stick the big man in there for his home debut.

---------Alexander-----------

Cole Cribari Bocanegra Wallace

----------Hutton-----------

---MacLeod Black Shiels-----

-----McCulloch Little--------

Shiels can push up and make a 3 man strike force.

Wallace and Cole can provide the main width.

Hutton provides a bit of cover for the defenders which also helps to allow the fullbacks to attack.

Then have McKay and Sandaza (tempted to start him) to bring on if we want to change it.