Rangers V East Stirling Stream

mackie

East Stirling v Rangers - Live on RTV  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Have you bought it or are you planning to?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it considering the only broadcaster is RTV and they're not showing it till later.

I don't think there is a link the only listing i can find is on vipbox and that is not working. can't even find radio commentary

• 2 months later...

Seen on the Official site that Bears are "jumping at the chance to see Rangers live on RangersTV" and as I'm about to buy just wondering how many other Bears are buying it from the Club rather than using a stream.

For £6 I reckon it's a reasonable price. Now that we're away from the SPHell should the Club be looking to get RangersTV back on Sky and be broadcasting all the games on a pay-per-view or subscription basis? Or is that no longer possible?

EDIT: Poll edited.

Just paid for it there yeah...I know alot of folk are going to go for the free option and I quess thats up to them but I really hope the majority pay for it through the club for the obvious benefit to the club but also if its a sucess it puts us in a much stronger position to take control of our own TV rights in seasons to come.

Just paid for it there yeah...I know alot of folk are going to go for the free option and I quess thats up to them but I really hope the majority pay for it through the club for the obvious benefit to the club but also if its a sucess it puts us in a much stronger position to take control of our own TV rights in seasons to come.

Correct mate. I think many people will buy it directly from the Club as the quality will be better than a stream. Also it's more than half the price of an adult ticket + taking into considering any travelling expenses some may have... it's a very good deal for £6. Even better if we get a win :uk:

Yes I bought it today, Hoping it will work OK.

I can't imagine why it wouldn't work fine mate.

waste of time me getting it as am out reffing when the game is on and the scores come up in the clubhouse after the game and i canny stand watching a game when i know the score.even when i dont look at the score some twat always says your a rangers fan they had a good win or lost today just spoils it for me

Does your laptop have to be of a certain specification to watch streams ? would you have to download any type real player 1st ? As when I try to watch something off I player cant watch it as it takes so long buffering I just end up giving up . Laptops only about 2 yrs old and runs windows7 . Would like too watch game tommorow but would it work on my computer? Any advice , cheers in advance