RAFREG

Charles just on SSN there.Saying 10 Million of funds raised, to be set aside for Ally to strengthen the squad,be it out of contracts in September or buying in Jan 2014. Also said by the time Jan 14 comes we should have a mountain of cash after another round of season ticket sales,to make us really strong should reconstruction come about.

This man has now been totally bitten by the Rangers bug.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charles just on SSN there.Saying 10 Million of funds raised, to be set aside for Ally to strengthen the squad,be it out of contracts in September or buying in Jan 2014. Also said by the time Jan 14 comes we should have a mountain of cash after another round of season ticket sales,to make us really strong should reconstruction come about.

This man has now been totally bitten by the Rangers bug.

What Ally do with all that cash?Lets hope the players who have come through the ranks still get a look in.

Nice one Charlie.

He did say we can't buy players until Jan 2014? Is that right? Too many numbers and dates swirling about its hard to keep track! Lol!

We can't pay a transfer fee for a player before then and can only sign free agents after 31st September.

We need to get away from splashing cash on players. We can se we do have good youngsters if given the chance and should start to bring them through as well. There is no way a team should have to spend £10m on players.

That 10M would be including wages too I would imagine.

We can't pay a transfer fee for a player before then and can only sign free agents after 31st September.

The embargo ends in September but the next transfer window after that would be January.

Cheers! Just with everyone talking about forward to September next year lost track of the original dates for the embargo. Personally I am looking forward to this transfer window ( not getting hopes up ). We are the most exciting thing happening in Scottish football and I would think players will realise this and be prepared to joins us as the only way is up compared to the SPL.

Although I think we need to work up the division ps and give these young players the chance to develop and we will be on the verge of something special! WATP

Charles Green- the man with the plan.

For those saying weshould not be spending £10M on players I dont really think it matters how much we spend on players, there is a general corrolation between the more we spendthe better the quality, BUT the real issue onwhat we spend is can we afford it - as long as we are working within a budget that does not de-stabilise the club financially, whether that is £10M or more, all that matters is can we afford it.

The one thing I thing Charles Green will get right is working within a budget.

We should not be spending anything like this on players whether it be fees or wages

We are spending 7 million on wages as is. If we want a run at Europe, the league and both the cups a few more players, higher quality ones at that, are needed. We wont ever be spending upwards of 20 or 30 million wages ever again, which is just fine with me.