Hearts to close by February

JamieG54

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news for hearts and scottish football in general...they r 3rd/4th/5th biggest team in scotland...them leaving makes the Scottishgame weaker and thus leaves us weaker...easy to say we want Scottish football to fall apart after everything in the summer but personally i would like to see clubs like hibs hearts dundee united n aberdeen to fill their grounds and have half decent players...this would force us to improve to stay the best and help us create and attract better players and give better showings in Europe

Bad news for hearts and scottish football in general...they r 3rd/4th/5th biggest team in scotland...them leaving makes the Scottishgame weaker and thus leaves us weaker...easy to say we want Scottish football to fall apart after everything in the summer but personally i would like to see clubs like hibs hearts dundee united n aberdeen to fill their grounds and have half decent players...this would force us to improve to stay the best and help us create and attract better players and give better showings in Europe

Aye!

This isn't good. I don't get the mentality of people celebrating the potential demise of a fine football club. Leave that to the bitter, spiteful Rangers haters. We are better than them, surely?

I know your absolutely right but they to a man almost jumped at the chance to smash us, I want them finished.

before this summer i would have agreed, but now its simply time to fight fire with fire, even they bastards wanted us dead

so fuck them and their tinpot lunatic owner, lets see the SPL try and sell a TV deal next year with no old firm or edinburgh derby :lol:

Fight fire with fire? Who can be the most spiteful and bitter, you mean? No thanks.

If Hearts go bust I don't think they'll be able to rise again like we did, they haven't the fanbase. I think that would be that. Hard to imagine really. I don't wish it on any football fan. Every support has their bitter fuds.

They definitely don't have the fan base but CG has proven he can add ten times to the value of a club within 3 months. Although not on the same scale Hearts will sell for much less and I'm pretty sure someone will take the gamble.

Look how it galvanised our support and showed how much our team really meant to us. It certainly brought home to me how much I neglected my team.

The same will happen with Hearts albeit on a smaller scale.

aberdeen can get right to fuck

Internet message boards are never a true reflection of a support as a whole.

Internet message boards are never a true reflection of a support as a whole.

They give you a good idea of what most of them think of us though . . . .

Hearts fans annoyed me more than any other when they kicked us when we were down.

I don't wish them bad as there will be some genuine fans but hey ho . . .

Would love the SPL to go under in a slow lingering death. If Hearts are first..........so be it.

Next!

Tick Tock, was a saying I will never forget.

It got thrown around freely during the summer, and from every one of those bitter, hateful clubs in that corrupt league. The bile spouted from their chairman makes my mind up.

Go and research his comments then see how you feel.

Let them die. Someone else will be taking their place in Scottish football soon enough.

They say the strongest survive.

Let Darwins law run its course.