SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

I would say the SPL is in fine financial shape when it gets its cut from this evening's full slate of games,

Motherwell vs Celtic - 8641

Dundee vs St. Johnstone - 5224

Hibs vs Killmarnock - 8121

ICT vs Dun. Utd. - 3413

St. Mirren vs Hearts - 3369

Aberdeen vs Ross County - 6394

Total - 35,162.

Pope-less, Cardinal-less and Money-less.

Whatever happens tomorrow these sad statistics spell the death of the SPL.

They wont touch the titles.

Charles Green should call their bluff on any fines as well.

I'll be raging if its anything other than no case to answer.

The titles are their ultimate aim though so there will be a quick sigh of relief it they are left in tact before I demand we fight any fine/sanction they impose on us.

The titles are their ultimate aim though so there will be a quick sigh of relief it they are left in tact before I demand we fight any fine/sanction they impose on us.

I just wonder actually if they hope we will be happy to pay a big fine as long as the titles are safe ... they do after all need the money

The Haters will have the death threats already written out, ready to send to the panel, they will of course be sent in the guise of Rangers Supporters.

Just like they did with the other panel, they really do hate our club more than they love their own.

The findings will be published, it will be another 200 plus pages full of absolute nonsense,

I hope that they try to take the Titles, it might be the only way we can take them to task and highlight to the world just what a bunch of corrupt bastards we are dealing with.

The threats point may just be true

Exactly how i'm feeling. First and foremost, its about them not touching our deserved titles. If that is the case, then ill even begin to think about my thoughts and feelings on any other punishment dished out

I just wonder actually if they hope we will be happy to pay a big fine as long as the titles are safe ... they do after all need the money

I hope CG tells them to ram it right up their corrupt arses then.

Part of me wants this in a proper court. I want that fat diseased pig featured cretin Makenzie in the dock answering questions over conflicts of interest. I also want directors of former clubs and SFA officials saying their tuppance worth when the knew fine well we implemented these schemes openly to all and sundry.

Oh aye they'll be plenty of that..... headline....The day Rangers could lose Titles, Rangers fear the worst, Our source tells us blah blah

I went on to the DR site. Just saying today's the day nothing else. Seen Lenin asking the fans not to walk out on them, :lol:

Also they knocked back an approach to play in Gerard's testimonial and that's about as much as is on the DR site