SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

lol it's all going mental, social media is in hyperdrive after details where leaked regarding the outcome of LNS finding of rangers ebt's, sources indicate at this time of writing that no decision has been made until today.

loooool you couldn't make this shit up

..According to the radio the official announcement is at 12 noon,but the spl/sfa and Rangers will be informed an hour or two before that...so maybe we,ll get wind of this well before midday...my view is either no case to answer..and we,ll get the old "we need to forgive and move on " speech...or we,ll get fined and by fined i mean robbed of 2 or 3 million pounds and called cheats for the rest of time....if and i would,nt put it past them ...and they do try to remove any of our titles/cups there will be social unrest as predicted by rhegan months ago...

People saying the SPL won't be so stupid as to go against us and nullify results or strip titles - this is just a commission instigated by the SPL, they have no say on verdict and punishment.

...I thought i read that its nimmo smith and co that decides on any punishments..which would suit the spl as they could come out and say "aye but it wisnae us that set the punishments it was the independant(ha ha) commision"....i fear the worst!

...I thought i read that its nimmo smith and co that decides on any punishments..which would suit the spl as they could come out and say "aye but it wisnae us that set the punishments it was the independant(ha ha) commision"....i fear the worst!

That's what I said. The SPL cannot decide or punish. They've put themselves in a hell of a pickle.

Doncaster not in the country, Nimmo in Qatar - don't worry lads, not an important day or anything. Don't think that bodes well for us

That's fucking pathetic tbh. Has Doncaster ever been present or grabbed the bull by the horns to make any difficult decisions this year?

I take it most of rm will be at Hampden for 5 the night?