SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

I just can't see how this works. This panel are ruling on two things mainly.

1. Did Rangers break the law: Not at the moment, no

2. Did Rangers break SPL rules: If we did you lot are a bunch of clueless bastards because the accounts were submitted per your rules every year since 2001

If they do rule against and start crazy shit again, back to the Court of Session please.

If they try to take titles there will be riots because it will be the greatest theft in sporting history.

I hope we challenge any verdict that isn't completely in our favor, these people have taken enough from us and if they go for more i hope it's the straw that breaks the camels back.

We need to unite behind this verdict as a fanbase if it's anything to do with title stripping, we simply cannot allow that, it's already corrupt enough.

Surely if we get titles removed for a small administrative error we can go to UEFA because they won't a precedent like that being set

I don't want to jinx it, but a small administrative error was enough to boot Spartans out of the cup. If they deem our fully notified contracts as an admin error, they can void all of our results in those games.

The precedent is there already

I don't want to jinx it, but a small administrative error was enough to boot Spartans out of the cup. If they deem our fully notified contracts as an admin error, they can void all of our results in those games.

not the same thing at all.

The anti Rangers agenda has already been demonstrated when the (unlawful) tranfer ban was imposed, followed by what was effectively blackmailing us into accepting it.

Hoping for the best today, but fearing the worst. I just wouldn't put anything past those corrupt bastards.

Whom would be paying a hefty fine?

maybe the witheld prize money from last season will be the fine meaning the SPL can just keep ot. ( I know they pretty much have already)

There better not be grubby hand reaching for titles or Liewell showing up at Hamdump with tipex and a pen looking for the "history books"

Ill be on the first 75 down no Hamdump as will others.

How exactly is this a precedent? :rolleyes:

Fine most likely for the old PLC, as Charles Green won't pay it and will only protect the assets he inherited. He didn't even attend the SPL/SFA hearings as he said it was none of his business. The titles would be a political/financial suicide for the SPL/SFA especially as they haven't secured any TV deal.