SFA enforce 3 match suspended ban for TLB

The bottom line was that his puerile and infantile rant was caught on the TV microphones and heard by thousands. The mantra being trotted out by the Tims that swearing is part and parcel of football conveniently ignores this. He's an oaf and an ignoramus with fuck all class. But why let that get in the way of another conspiracy theory? He should be advised to keep his gub shut at tomorrow's press conference but he won't because that's not ra Sellik way.

As much as I despise the cunt, I'd be fuming if a Rangers player or Ally ended up getting a ban for the same offence.

Aye I canny get my head round it. Every manager swears, players swear, coaches etc. I swear at games, so do a lot of fans where I sit. It's ridiculous man, fucking imagine getting done for swearing in Paisley ffs. As much as he's a wee sack, it's bang out of order that a manager canny swear. PC gone mad.

No sympathy for the wee ginger bawbag.he was on suspended sentence and regardless of the words he used he was aggressive to an opposing player.i dont really want to hear what if it was ally because he is a class above that wee bhogging teeth wife beating manic depressive cunt

Aye I canny get my head round it. Every manager swears, players swear, coaches etc. I swear at games, so do a lot of fans where I sit. It's ridiculous man, fucking imagine getting done for swearing in Paisley ffs. As much as he's a wee sack, it's bang out of order that a manager canny swear. PC gone mad.

had to agree with everything he said there's gonna be loads of people at hampden now if your getting pulled up for stuff like that

had to agree with everything he said there's gonna be loads of people at hampden now if your getting pulled up for stuff like that