Keith Jackson on Talksport

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me the bank statements! !

Seriously what the fuck does it matter if theres 10 mollion left? The investors can take dividend as they see fit. Even if hes right then we still have more in the bank than his beloved club. 2nd division and still the only club worth writing about

Show me the bank statements! !

Seriously what the fuck does it matter if theres 10 mollion left? The investors can take dividend as they see fit. Even if hes right then we still have more in the bank than his beloved club. 2nd division and still the only club worth writing about

I thought this money was used to run the club? So it does matter. :blink:

Some of us have been saying for long enough that we need to cut costs, particularly wages.

Agree across the whole management structure as well no one is paying out the wages we are in the third division.

We need to get tougher and explore more avenues for making money as well.

22.3m from IPO less circa 2.5m for organising the IPO = 19.8m less purchase of Edmiston House and Albion Car Park 2.2m = 17.6m less cost of new jumbo screens less the reported 1m loss per month say another 7m = 10.6m

What people need to appreciate is that we now have in place a new kit deal with Puma, a new retail deal with Sports Direct and a new shirt sponsor deal with Blackthorn. These should all kick-in from this summer (not sure of the date). Add season ticket money and the cash in bank should go back up again. Next year we will not have the cost of the IPO, the oldco football debts or the cost of buying the Albion and Edmiston House. Obviously we will have a cost against refurbishing Edmiston House though.

jacksons a fanny,no hard facts on what money rangers have and just makes things up as he goes along just like his articles in his shite paper.anyone can pluck a figure out the air and thats what hes done, :drugang::drugang:

We all know that as a club we are spending more money than we are taking in currently. Common sense dictates that the IPO money is dwindling, however the club are working hard to increase revenue and reduce costs.

This is not a story

22.3m from IPO less circa 2.5m for organising the IPO = 19.8m less purchase of Edmiston House and Albion Car Park 2.2m = 17.6m less cost of new jumbo screens less the reported 1m loss per month say another 7m = 10.6m

What people need to appreciate is that we now have in place a new kit deal with Puma, a new retail deal with Sports Direct and a new shirt sponsor deal with Blackthorn. These should all kick-in from this summer (not sure of the date). Add season ticket money and the cash in bank should go back up again. Next year we will not have the cost of the IPO, the oldco football debts or the cost of buying the Albion and Edmiston House. Obviously we will have a cost against refurbishing Edmiston House though.

Good post and probably a fair summation.

Just because it's Jackson or a newspaper it doesn't always mean it's untrue - sadly they do get stuff right.

However, I think he may be exaggerating. My guess would be about 12 million left - but I'd be inclined to ask how he knows before talking anything this guy says as gospel.

Just because it's Jackson or a newspaper it doesn't always mean it's untrue - sadly they do get stuff right.

However, I think he may be exaggerating. My guess would be about 12 million left - but I'd be inclined to ask how he knows before talking anything this guy says as gospel.

Whatever is left in the bank won't last long if we continue to pay Lee McCulloch more money that the combined wage of our opponents full team.

It will not last long if we continue to pay Ally McCoist more than the combined wage of every manager in SFL2.

It will be gone even quicker as long as Ally is signing "30 year old lumps a wid" with 2 previous knee operations and the pace of a pregnant hippo and paying them 10k a week in SFL2. Oh, and did I mention no resale value.

Maybe, just maybe The Super Duper Ally Brigade will wake up and think about this unsustainable approach to managing Rangers.

sadly it might be too late by then.

I might have misheard but I thought he said he liked to finger his arse vigorously while watching his beloved hoops on videos with rhebel songs playing in the background, or something.

The peroxide gayboy claims to be a bear too, well that was before he started sucking Liarwell's cock.

I played in the 1st football aid game at Ibrox and he was there too and I think they actually allowed him to play.

Jackson has got a lot of stuff right and he obviously has high-up sources in Rangers considering the amount of information he gets.

Lots of people on here made the same mistake last summer, and the summer before, anything from The Record was said to be shite just because we didn't want to hear it e.g Whyte, Ticketus etc.

We can all do fag packet maths, take Share money, minus the spend on The Albion etc, then minus the money we are losing monthly, hey presto rough figure to make stories about. No need for leeky board members.

Whatever is left in the bank won't last long if we continue to pay Lee McCulloch more money that the combined wage of our opponents full team.

It will not last long if we continue to pay Ally McCoist more than the combined wage of every manager in SFL2.

It will be gone even quicker as long as Ally is signing "30 year old lumps a wid" with 2 previous knee operations and the pace of a pregnant hippo and paying them 10k a week in SFL2. Oh, and did I mention no resale value.

Maybe, just maybe The Super Duper Ally Brigade will wake up and think about this unsustainable approach to managing Rangers.

sadly it might be too late by then.

There is nothing new here , we are losing £1m a month - until we cut our cloth to suit the situation we will be in bother - the whole ide of going down to Div3 was that it allowed us to slash our cost base and to build for the future - we dont need a management team on £1m nor do we need the Blacks or the Dalys - we need to drive cost right down now and build for the future.

Jackson has got a lot of stuff right and he obviously has high-up sources in Rangers considering the amount of information he gets.

Lots of people on here made the same mistake last summer, and the summer before, anything from The Record was said to be shite just because we didn't want to hear it e.g Whyte, Ticketus etc.

You are spot on he clearly has sources close to whats happening.