Lafferty is useless, say's FC Sion chairman

just more proof from the french club that most of us already know is that he is a SHIT footballer.

am sure some other mug team will take him for next season :drugang: :drugang:

The french hate him aswell?

Not big laffs day :lol:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general consensus on here now is that Lafferty is shit which is good. When Lafferty was here I was forever pointing out the fact that he was shite and the amount of people defending him was absurd. I still maintain that Lafferty was given more time than he should have been given. People just couldn't see past him being a Rangers fan from Ulster. For a so called 'Rangers man' he turned his back on the Club quick enough.

This. He was useless and a total liability. I was always worried when he played how soon into the game before he was red carded

just more proof from the french club that most of us already know is that he is a SHIT footballer.

am sure some other mug team will take him for next season :drugang: :drugang:

I know a team that won't, Burnley. They loaned him out to Darlington (probably coz he was shit), then ripped us off.

Cunts :2gunsfiring_v1:

Rangers v Aberdeen,Laffertyv Mulgrew.I cringed in my seat when he thought he was smart hitting the deck.Never a Rangers man,and this,together with his desertion,just sums him up.Enjoy Crewe or Torquay,as long as I never have to clap eyes on his ugly mug.

King Jela & jimmy millar - spot on. He couldn't have started off on a worse foot for me, even if it was against Aberdeen. Loved his goals, mind you, but always wished a different boot had knocked them in. Can't say I'm unhappy that he's reaping as he sowed.

Never understood what possessed Walter to pay £3.25m for that muppet.

That summer of 2008 can be traced back to a lot of the problems we are having now, £4.25m for him an Velicka!!!!

It's history now but if we had got into the Champions league that season i don't think we would be looking at playing sfl2 football in a few months.

So many blunders around that time, waiting till we went out of the Champions league to spend big not before??? crazy.....

I know we are trying to get a transfer fee/ compensation for players who did not transfer over,would it be Sion or Lafferty himself who would have to pay?

Hope to fuck it would be Lafferty! :000000082:

To be fair the judge would laugh any attempt for compensation out of court.

I don't know what possessed Walter when he bought Lafferty. Even at 21 years of age he wasn't even worth £1m, never mind nigh on £3.5m, for a young striker with an very average goal return in the Championship. Burnley must've been laughing all the way to the bank.

I have to agree Lafferty was always overpriced and 90% of the time he was rubbish. He was always very smug and couldn't bear the thought of playing in third division he was above it. Well I hope he doesn't even think of coming back he was pish then he sounds worse now.