431 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nacho return for a second spell

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved him when he was here , scored some important goals , his attitude was excellent and his enthusiasm contageous . But technically he wasnt the best and hasnt done anything since he left to suggest he'd be a good signing . . We shouldnt be spending any money on player just cos they love rangers and will give 100 % but who i doubt can contribute on the park any more than the players we already have .

I voted No. But id take him on a pay as you play basis. He could help out the youngsters and do well as a sub. But can't see him doing much over 90 mins, he'll get knocked out every game in 2nd division too.

Absolutely not.

I think some fail to remember when he actually was here. For the last two years he was largely used as a sub, and most of the time made little impact. He wasn't good enough three years ago, and he isn't good enough now.

Sorry, wee man, and thanks for the good times; but it just isn't what the club need.

Absolutely not.

I think some fail to remember when he actually was here. For the last two years he was largely used as a sub, and most of the time made little impact. He wasn't good enough three years ago, and he isn't good enough now.

Sorry, wee man, and thanks for the good times; but it just isn't what the club need.

Novo wasn't even that good of a player when he played for us the first time around. Don't get me wrong he's given me some of my finest moment supporting Rangers, but he was all heart, passion, courage and a bit of pace with very little in the way of technical ability so I have no idea why a few people on here have said he would be our best player if he came back.

Why do people insist on Novo coaching? He was never a great finisher, his reliance was on pace which you can't teach. McCoist is 100 times the finisher Novo was ffs.

Besides, scoring goals was never our problem last season. It was our general play amd defending.

Why do people insist on Novo coaching? He was never a great finisher, his reliance was on pace which you can't teach. McCoist is 100 times the finisher Novo was ffs.

Besides, scoring goals was never our problem last season. It was our general play amd defending.

Is it not because he's a big bear and loves the club most want him as a coach?

Jobs for the boys? Or has that phrase to be used when it suits people?

Pretty much.

Let Novo gain his stars at a lower level club and if he does well then I see no reason why he couln't one day coach at this club but to just say bring him in because he is a supporter is nuts.

Head v Heart on this one for me, the fact is he has an opportunity to impress right now and knowing the wee man he is running around like a madman at training. If we shift a few I think he will probably get a year.

Not for me thanks.Been great in his time here before but will be losing his pace,no sell on value and as we all saw in the legends game his finishing is still poor.Will be a Ranger for ever but well past his sell by date.

Voted yes, but on the provision he's on minimal wages and is only a bit part player.

His enthusiasm and effort would definitely spur some of the lazy bastards in our team on a bit more, plus it is good to have a wee mix of youth and experience. He's always been a great impact player, how many times last year did we look to the bench to change a game and only had duds like Kal Naismith to bring on.