431 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nacho return for a second spell

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People are voting and not commenting. Weirdos.

People are voting and not commenting. Weirdos.

To be fair mate there has been about 10 different threads on him....I voted no and it's quite simple really, he would not add anything to our team. Yes he has passion and he was and remains a legend who I love but we can't get by on nostalgia...the same folk wanting Alexander to be given a new contract seem to be the ones wanting novo back....we have to move on!

How many complained about daly being too old? - novo is 5 years older!

How many complained about jobs for the boys and bringing back former players? How many complained about the scouting or lack there of?

How many seen him struggle in an old crocks match?

How many want to see the likes of McKay, aird and little be given less game time for wee nacho to play?

Alot of posts seem to compare him to daly which just highlights the animosity towards daly. They are totally different players and nacho would be played wide even if he did sign so the comparison is faulse!

Let the wee mans contribution be remembered fondly but lets move on and promote our youth!

To be fair mate there has been about 10 different threads on him....I voted no and it's quite simple really, he would not add anything to our team. Yes he has passion and he was and remains a legend who I love but we can't get by on nostalgia...the same folk wanting Alexander to be given a new contract seem to be the ones wanting novo back....we have to move on!

How many complained about daly being too old? - novo is 5 years older!

How many complained about jobs for the boys and bringing back former players? How many complained about the scouting or lack there of?

How many seen him struggle in an old crocks match?

How many want to see the likes of McKay, aird and little be given less game time for wee nacho to play?

Alot of posts seem to compare him to daly which just highlights the animosity towards daly. They are totally different players and nacho would be played wide even if he did sign so the comparison is faulse!

Let the wee mans contribution be remembered fondly but lets move on and promote our youth!

Good post (tu)

Why the hell not! He's a former star of the club, why not let him end his career with a final season at the club he was most successful at.

Name and shame those who say no!

I agree I feel heart sorry for him, on his twitter he has a picture of himself in rangers shirt and everyone keeps asking him if he is signing and he says he's only training but its down to one person?

Who is this person? Would it be so bad to let a legend finish his career somewhere he feels at home, I really would cry tears of joy if he came back.

This thread has been going so long I can't remember if I've given my tuppence worth but for me it's a resounding No No No .We have to look forward now or at best try to get a team that good enough to compete in the top league when we get there .Nacho was a hero for some .Decent for me and gave me some good memories but that's how this one should remain .If Ally signs him its just ridiculous .

I agree I feel heart sorry for him, on his twitter he has a picture of himself in rangers shirt and everyone keeps asking him if he is signing and he says he's only training but its down to one person?

Who is this person? Would it be so bad to let a legend finish his career somewhere he feels at home, I really would cry tears of joy if he came back.

I noticed that on his twitter. I think it will be really good to let him back for one more season and I don't buy this rubbish of "it's not what the club needs right now"

I voted no because he's past it and tbh he wasn't actually that good a player years ago never mind now.

Also worth noting if he wanted to be here that badly he would have signed the new deal we offered him instead of turning it down and leaving when he did.

I voted no because he's past it and tbh he wasn't actually that good a player years ago never mind now.

Also worth noting if he wanted to be here that badly he would have signed the new deal we offered him instead of turning it down and leaving when he did.

:sleep1:

I noticed that on his twitter. I think it will be really good to let him back for one more season and I don't buy this rubbish of "it's not what the club needs right now"

He isn't, we cant let the club be run on emotion, we're a business. We also dont need him and the man utd game proved that he isnt up to any form of standard anymore.

All those wanting him back are basing it on emotion. If novo comes in little or aird may go further down the pecking order.

I loved the wee man in his first stint, but lets not kid ourselves, his time has been and gone.

You went out your way to find a post of mine to make that smiley because I liked a post from Fury calling you Jackanory.

You're a clown.

Not really you don't really say that much for yourself merely repeat others thoughts............I'm a clown am I, well then.........what's next?

bla-bla-emoticon.gif

True but willing to take the chance that you can't put a stop to the bla bla.............at my age as well, fucked up knee and can't throw a punch. Oh woe is me.

Great on here isn't it, you can hide behind and put cute little piss takes up. But and you know what the but is don't you?

True but willing to take the chance that you can't put a stop to the bla bla.............at my age as well, fucked up knee and can't throw a punch. Oh woe is me.

Great on here isn't it, you can hide behind and put cute little piss takes up. But and you know what the but is don't you?

But...but...but....

blah.gif