431 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nacho return for a second spell

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years ago probably but not now, no chance.

Daly = injury prone and white

Little = average player that looked good in the 3rd division

Clark= released by Aberdeen a few years ago and looked a good in 2nd division should be a good player for us in the lower leagues

Novo= would bring in more crowds as he's a fans favourite will score goals don't know what is speed is like now but would be a exciting signing if we got him in a low wage and also brings experience that will be needed if we play a SPL team in any cup games

Daly = injury prone and white

Little = average player that looked good in the 3rd division

Clark= released by Aberdeen a few years ago and looked a good in 2nd division should be a good player for us in the lower leagues

Novo= would bring in more crowds as he's a fans favourite will score goals don't know what is speed is like now but would be a exciting signing if we got him in a low wage and also brings experience that will be needed if we play a SPL team in any cup games

I admire your loyalty to Nacho but he's finished I'm afraid he might be a diehard Bluenose but as a player he's not got the pace or the touch that he used to and while I agree that Daly is not great either I think your being harsh on Little and Clark has got time on his side to develop into a top level striker.

I admire your loyalty to Nacho but he's finished I'm afraid he might be a diehard Bluenose but as a player he's not got the pace or the touch that he used to and while I agree that Daly is not great either I think your being harsh on Little and Clark has got time on his side to develop into a top level striker.

wouldn't be that bothered if he didn't join us but if he was it would have to be on a very low salary plus I haven't seen him play in about 2 years but surely he would do a job in the 2nd division

wouldn't be that bothered if he didn't join us but if he was it would have to be on a very low salary plus I haven't seen him play in about 2 years but surely he would do a job in the 2nd division

Pay as you play perhaps but I doubt he would play much. I would hate for Nacho to come back and not get a look in he's remembered for all the right reasons and that's how it should stay.

He will be twice as good as anyone we have at the moment and he loves

the club. I was surprised we booted him out in the first place.

he is not better than any of our current strikers IMO. And we did not boot him out, he refused the contract on offer and left.

Novo would literally play for ginger bottles

I don't see why not

A few injuries and he could be useful as a sub

In any case, as he is a free agent, could he not sign pretty much at anytime we wanted after sept 1.

Could be a wee emergency signing if we get a bad run of injuries.