*The Official Rangers 4 vs 1 Brechin Match Thread* Hegarty, Law, Black, Shiels

We can roll out the trialists for this match so expect a victory then some Get it up ye threads praising Ally for turning things around.

Don't think anyone is going to go overboard if we manage to pull off a result tonight, also hopefully no one will take it to the other extreme of the spectrum should we struggle.

Just finished watching the highlights from last night, I know it was just a friendly but seeing that performance has reinvigorated my buzz for this game.

Can't wait for this one. Leaves 2 and half days for any boardroom high-jinks to ruin the feel good factor. Will be sitting in a darkened room with my fingers in my ears singing Tina Turner songs as loud as I can til Saturday.

Not sure if people missed this after all the other shit going on this week...

http://www.rangers.c...-glasgow-subway

Travel Info: Glasgow Subway

SUPPORTERS who travel to games using the Glasgow Subway should take note of the following important information ahead of forthcoming home matches.

SPT are currently in the midst of a transition from the old ticketing system to a new “smart” system.

During this transition they are removing the old gates and introducing the new gates. To enable customers to travel through both types of gate they must process tickets from both machines, i.e. the old and new machine. This increases the transaction time at the ticket office window.

SPT are actively trying to address this by selling tickets to customers on the concourses at the busier stations. However it is anticipated there maybe some delays in queuing before the kick off time at the busier stations. The usual contingent of stewards and regulating staff will be on duty at these times.

The stations affected pre-match are Buchanan Street, St Enoch, Partick, Kelvinhall and Bridge Street and post match Ibrox, Cessnock and Kinning Park.

Is Jig definitely suspended for this game?

If so the CB pairing could be a worry, although Faure and Gasparotto may be with a go, with Wallace and McAusland at full back. Ally may opt for Hegarty, but I don't think he's up to it.

I'd play Gall in nets, as he hasn't let the side down and it gives us more options with the trialists further forwards.

Clark and Daly would be my starts up front with Black, Temps, Aird and Macleod in midfield.

I just hope Ally had his team decided on at the start of the week and is drilling them in defence and attack.

Didn't have you down as a 'subway loyal' bp9. :)

Shouldn't cause too many issues unless you're travelling close to kick-off or just after fulltime.

Subway loyal 3-4 times a year when I get a beer pass !!! But I promise ill stay to the end and queue nicely!