*The Official Rangers 4 vs 1 Brechin Match Thread* Hegarty, Law, Black, Shiels

Flying up from Southampton on Saturday morning. I need to catch a 4pm flight after the match and was wondering if some kind soul is driving to anywhere near the airport (Glasgow) after the game and can spare a lift. I'll pay...

It's going to be tight, otherwise I will have to leave 15 minutes before the end to get a taxi... Does anyone know where I could get a taxi from if need be?

TIA

I don't mean to get anyone too excited, but I'm coming up for this one and...

Last season I managed 7 games:

5-1 v East Stirling

5-1 v Elgin

4-1 v Montrose

2-0 v Peterhead

2-0 v Stirling Albion

4-0 v Queens Park

1-0 v Berwick

Now I know that's a small pool of results for any meaningful stats, but that's a 100% win rate when I'm in attendance. :D

Expecting the streak to continue tomorrow. :21:

http://www.rangers.c...ri-back-in-play

Expect this line-up;

Gallacher

Hegarty Faure Cribari Wallace

Black

Crawford Macleod Law

Daly Little

I will be very very disappointed if ally starts hegarty at right back! I don't rate him at CB to be fair but at right back he is horrendous! Mitchell is fit again and macusland played well there agaibst Albion and are both far better options!

I don't think Crawford has started the season particularly well and is be inclined to give either Murdoch or aird the start in cm beside law and Macleod.

I'd go;

Gallagher

Mitchell

Cribari

Faure

Wallace

Black

Law

Macleod

Aird

Little

Daly

If sheils is fit enough for the bench I would include him as he could provide an effective option for the bench!

I have no idea what Brechin are like but id like to hope we will get a reaction from last week and put on a performance in front of our own fans!

After last weeks result I'm sure we'll see a good performance & a few goals so 3-0 or 4-0 would be my prediction.

I would really like to see us concentrate on the football though & give Ally & the team 100% support.

I've had to endure a dirty taig all week at work so a big scoreline & a bumper crowd to shut the fucker up please.