The Union Bears = Embarrassment

GOAT

Yeah pretty much sums you up....waste of space!

Anyone who attacks fellow fans and uses the language you have in this thread should be ashamed to call themselves a rangers fan regardless of your justifications....

Irony.

Once again, not that I need to explain myself to anyone. I never went to Tannadice as stated on here plenty of times.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bunch of fucking idiots nothing more than a bunch of schoolkids and neds, they used to be great when they focused on supporting the team now they are going towards being our version of the goon brigade, the Blue Order are far better as a group than them.

There was nothing wrong with their banner regarding the soap opera surrounding our club,

Chants were a bit OTT though

it's a bit of an ironic banner considering the anti green banners pretty much put them in the bloody soap opera :P

It looks like we played well today, scored some cracking goals, yet I come on here and it's just folk moaning about something else. This place really gets on my nerves at times.

The irony of this post isn't lost on me, before anyone chips in.

It looks like we played well today, scored some cracking goals, yet I come on here and it's just folk moaning about something else. This place really gets on my nerves at times.

The irony of this post isn't lost on me, before anyone chips in.

Blame the attention seeking lot in the BF1 corner.

At the end off the day its the groups opinion, we didn't make the banners for RangersMedia, Follow Follow etc. the banner was made by the group, to express the groups views. If you don't like them, you don't like them. The Rangers' support is so divided these days even celebrating a goal would upset some people.

Wanker, get tae fuck, 'We don't care about Charlie' (despite dedicating a load of singing time towards him).

Aye, that stuff is pathetic. I still like what they do for the most part. Adds a bit of colour to the place. They do have ideas above their station though.