Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

I know what you're saying but something like that would be extremely difficult to prove.

Of course, hence the necessity of the rule in the first place. Being found guilty of betting against your own team should be, in my opinion, morally equivalent to being found guilty of match-fixing, in the same way that missing three drug tests is equivalent to a positive, whether you took drugs or not.

Its a pity if the SFA are so against players betting on any game that they are so willing to allow the companies who the bets are placed with to have involvement with the game as sponsors and club partners. How many UK teams now have bookmakers as a shirt sponsor?

PS. Wouldn't this be a nice story to cover any mishap by "them" in the CL qualifier this week?

They are allowed to bet on football elsewhere. Some publicly advertise their coupons on twitter so it's safe to say they can.

They are banned from betting in any game around the world. Just been confirmed.

It was also a ladbrokes phone account.

Just put on clyde 1 there to hear what they were saying and the scum presenter claimed all the games were with Rangers. Yet it clearly states from 2006 ffs....

These manky bastards will put their taig stamp on the story

By 8 o'clock tonight it will established that we have been match fixing for years and Ibrox should be burned to the ground

Don't even listen to these wankers mate

@PeterAdamSmith: STV understands Ian Black's most recent match bet was Albion Rovers vs Rangers in Ramsdens Cup on July 28, 2013. http://t.co/RTWKvswaCo

Also being reported he bet against Hearts, ICT and Rangers while playing for them.

If he bet on us to lose he should be sacked.

They are banned from betting in any game around the world. Just been confirmed.

It was also a ladbrokes phone account.

Having taken a bet from a footballer personally in the past year, unless it's a recently made rule, there are plenty who have broken it.

@PeterAdamSmith: STV understands Ian Black's most recent match bet was Albion Rovers vs Rangers in Ramsdens Cup on July 28, 2013. http://t.co/RTWKvswaCo

Also being reported he bet against Hearts, ICT and Rangers while playing for them.

If & I say if he's had any bet against us in any match then I'm sorry but he needs to go & go now.

He could have bet against Inverness or Hearts when he played for them.

I know but the way its worded sounds like the 3 times he bet against his clubs were between 2006 and 2013 meaning he would of bet against us as he has been here since 2012 or is it just that all the bets he made are from that period and include 3 against his clubs but they aren't specifiying when those bets happened? I'm confused :huh:

Having taken a bet from a footballer personally in the past year, unless it's a recently made rule, there are plenty who have broken it.

It looks like they turn a blind eye to it. Why Black has been targeted is probably because hes been caught betting against his own team.