***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

Big day today for Super and the new lads. We've been very good recently so hopefully blending the new additions will make us much, much stronger.

Would really like a message not just sent out but screamed out.

Let's try to go for double figures and tell the world that on the park the Rangers are well and truly on the up and up.

We have been playing well so we need to be slightly careful of wholesale changes on the first day of having the full team available with black and Wallace out, it's easy to bring law and smith in, the tough one is Jig as dropping someone who scored a hat trick seems wrong - and I want to see Moshni in defence so

Bell

McAusland Moshni Cribari smith

Crawford Macleod law templeton

Jig Clark

A bit harsh on Daly and while I want to see Perlata based on the fact he has travelled a lot and keeping some stability he does not start for me

Really interested in what Ally does though and no matter what he does there will be good player on the bench that could have a case for playing - that's to our benefit!!

We have been playing well so we need to be slightly careful of wholesale changes on the first day of having the full team available with black and Wallace out, it's easy to bring law and smith in, the tough one is Jig as dropping someone who scored a hat trick seems wrong - and I want to see Moshni in defence so

Bell

McAusland Moshni Cribari smith

Crawford Macleod law templeton

Jig Clark

A bit harsh on Daly and while I want to see Perlata based on the fact he has travelled a lot and keeping some stability he does not start for me

Really interested in what Ally does though and no matter what he does there will be good player on the bench that could have a case for playing - that's to our benefit!!

No Jon Daly?

Reported for bigotry

Looks like its a perfect day for the football! Looking forward to seeing our full team and hoping for a high tempo approach from the off...,

I doubt mccoist will line up this way and taking account of Wallace not being risked I'd go;

Bell

Foster

Moshini

Faure

Smith

Perralta

Macleod

Law

Templeton

Clark

Daly

Going for rangers -3 on my coupon so fingers crossed! Anyone know what black is on?

My only concern is that Ally will try and accomodate Jig at CB.

He's shown he's a better forward than CB.

Hopefully he'll go with Mohsni Cribarh/Faure. No offence to Jig but maybe coming from the bench when we need a goal might be his best use in future.

Am I right in thinking this is the first game with all our new players available to Ally?

Let's hope the players don't get too overconfident and put in a good, profesional performance, winning by at least 10, to keep up our good scoring record. :rolleyes:

--------------------------------Bell---------------------------------

McAusland-------Moshni--------Cribari-----------Smith

Little---------Law-----------MacLeod--------------Temps

----------------Daly------------------Clark------------------

Probably what i would go for assuming Wallace doesnt make it.

I reckon though that Ally will start with Foster and McCulloch in place of Little with MacLeod or Temps shoved out on the right. (tu)

--------------------------------Bell---------------------------------

McAusland-------Moshni--------Cribari-----------Smith

Little---------Law-----------MacLeod--------------Temps

----------------Daly------------------Clark------------------

Probably what i would go for assuming Wallace doesnt make it.

I reckon though that Ally will start with Foster and McCulloch in place of Little with MacLeod or Temps shoved out on the right. (tu)

That looks a good balance starting line-up.